• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    But I'm Elmo and I'm posting here :D Which means I must have been resurected some how. Yay for teh cookeh monsta.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well maybe he should learn to stop eating so much junk food. He needs to get his 5-a-day in.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well maybe he should learn to stop eating so much junk food. He needs to get his 5-a-day in.
    ITS NOT HIS FAULT! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE ADDICTED TO COOKIES! COOKIES CAN KILL A MAN! HE HAD NO CHANCE!! *starts crying* lol jk xD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    YOU STOLE HIS THEME! *hangs uncle from a tree* KIDS COME EHRE ITS TEH PINYATA YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR xD

He gave me permission to use it because he used my OMG chelesterol theme a little while ago. :D

I happen to be sitting in my Sesame Street apartment right now THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

It's just an illusionnnnnnnnnnn.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Does anyone watch disney? I do because I think Selena Gomez or whatever that girl name is on Wizards of Waverly place is hot >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back