• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    uh...okay...what ADs shall we make appear today? >=D

if you donate 10 dollars, to become Tier 2,you can make blogs. no matter how many posts you have.

Where does it say where your tiers would be?
    :/ I'm not a supporter so I don't know..

Edit: I wouldn't waste my money being a supporter. :/ I think it's pointless. I rather spend $10 on a nice pizza <3
    :3 Or I got a yuffie figure (8") and vincent figure (9") for $15 for both together this weekend. Much more worth it <3

Years
    Supporter Benefits (all values in USD) Donation amount and tierBenefits offered$0.99 - $4.99Name listed on donations listTier 1: $5.00 - $9.99Coloured user name, access to the community Styles Testing forumTier 2: $10.00 - $14.99Extra Private Messaging space, access to PokéCommunity blogsTier 3: $15.00 - $19.99Larger avatar - 150×150, VIP Forum accessTier 4: $20.00 - $24.99 /
    Recurring Supporter ($2.00/month)
    Extra PM space (1000 messages)Tier 5: $25.00 or morePokéCommunity email - [email protected]

yup...i got that from the Donations section of the Community Announcments forum.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    ANy of you guys going to be PC supporters? I want to sooo badly lol

Well, I may be when I get a job. and can spare some money. :3

I'm getting no Pokemon Yoai ads.
    What the hell is this "grand chase"?

Nobody is saying anything about RPGs...

---

Has anybody noticed you can make sprite do innappropraite things with a bit of editing?

Well, I guess that's what Rule 34 is for.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Supporter Benefits (all values in USD) Donation amount and tierBenefits offered$0.99 - $4.99Name listed on donations listTier 1: $5.00 - $9.99Coloured user name, access to the community Styles Testing forumTier 2: $10.00 - $14.99Extra Private Messaging space, access to PokéCommunity blogsTier 3: $15.00 - $19.99Larger avatar - 150×150, VIP Forum accessTier 4: $20.00 - $24.99 /
    Recurring Supporter ($2.00/month)
    Extra PM space (1000 messages)Tier 5: $25.00 or morePokéCommunity email - [email protected]

yup...i got that from the Donations section of the Community Announcments forum.
    Lol, I would give a person anything if he could donate for me Lol

Years
    Well, I may be when I get a job. and can spare some money. :3

I'm getting no Pokemon Yoai ads.
    What the hell is this "grand chase"?

Nobody is saying anything about RPGs...

---

Has anybody noticed you can make sprite do innappropraite things with a bit of editing?

Well, I guess that's what Rule 34 is for.

hah, and i keep getting Football ads T_T

...uh...i dont see it. what are they doing? o.o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    And what happens to all this money if Pokecommunity decides to go down? :/
    Sorry.. but I have a friend (who actually used to be an admin here.. yes.. red name) and is having so much trouble with money (because his mom has narcolepsy and his dad left them and doesn't pay child support) that he can barely afford food. Government cheques only can cover so much and because he has a weak immune system, he gets sick often and can't afford it.

I honestly don't have much US cash because I'm from Canada but I do send him gifts or a bit of money $5 and stuff from time to time.. and personally I think that's better money spent than to feed some forum made for kids and teenagers that doesn't really need it in the first place :/

Just my two cents on why I'm not a supporter.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    $200!?

You've probably asked but if you said you werent donating anything near that (which you probably arent) then maybe they'll say yes.
    Even if I donated like $2 they would say no its not safe! My parents suck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back