• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Sure but not right now, I'll do it this week though ok?

Sure, just with my name on, that'd be cool. If my username changes this week which it might do, you might need to change the name on it. An avatar of it would be good too :)

Could you just do two versions of the banner? One saying Zenus and one saying Kazukii? Danke.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sure, just with my name on, that'd be cool. If my username changes this week which it might do, you might need to change the name on it. An avatar of it would be good too :)

Could you just do two versions of the banner? One saying Zenus and one saying Kazukii? Danke.
    Ok, just PM me the Render and color scheme and other specifics.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Even if I donated like $2 they would say no its not safe! My parents suck!

Possibly because you're only 14. Is that even legal to get your own credit card?
    :/ My parents have that view, too. But I'm pretty responsible with money and I don't buy online, really..
    I've only bought things like.. a D-Wheeler that was like 70% off normal price online and.. an import art book from france..
    :/ That's about it.. And both times I just told my mom that I was going to do it, even though I have my own credit card and stuff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Possibly because you're only 14. Is that even legal to get your own credit card?
    :/ My parents have that view, too. But I'm pretty responsible with money and I don't buy online, really..
    I've only bought things like.. a D-Wheeler that was like 70% off normal price online and.. an import art book from france..
    :/ That's about it.. And both times I just told my mom that I was going to do it, even though I have my own credit card and stuff.
    I hardly buy anything! They are not fair =/

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009

My parents are like that too. That's why I did it on SMS mobile.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have to go guys and do my HW and chores (WHich I don't get paid for T-T) I'll be back in a while K? Don't leave while im gone lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Why should OTHER people care about what WE do with OUR money when WE know the consequences of OUR actions?

People are so strange sometimes.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Being a supporter makes me feel special <:D

ITS CAlled snail mail $25 :)

sorry %

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Why should OTHER people care about what WE do with OUR money when WE know the consequences of OUR actions?

People are so strange sometimes.

I dunno about you, but I don't care what you do with your money. I'm just saying why -I'm- not a supporter and why -I- think it's a waste of money.

But if it's your parents.. it's basically because well.. they have a right to. It's not like you're paying for rent or food or even electricity to live with them, right? So they -should- have a say.. that's what I think.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I dunno about you, but I don't care what you do with your money. I'm just saying why -I'm- not a supporter and why -I- think it's a waste of money.

But if it's your parents.. it's basically because well.. they have a right to. It's not like you're paying for rent or food or even electricity to live with them, right? So they -should- have a say.. that's what I think.

They do have a say in it, but I think they shouldn't completely control what you do with your money, especially when the money is hard earned. Besides, people know the consequences of it, so there shouldn't be anything to fear, whether people think it's useless or not.
    I'm eating dry oatmeal out of a yogurt cup right now.

Ewwww. That sounds awful. Click my eggs for cookies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back