• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm allergic to YOUR FACE!

Sorry, I just had to do that XD

Eyah, I'm trying to decide if I should get back to playing Platinum again or not XD I've been spending time playing Final Fantasy games XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm allergic to YOUR FACE!

Sorry, I just had to do that XD

Eyah, I'm trying to decide if I should get back to playing Platinum again or not XD I've been spending time playing Final Fantasy games XD

You keep playing those Final Fantasy games and mail me Platinum. That way everyone wins!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nuu. I like my shiny Girafarig and Feebas and Milotic O_O Though the only reason I would mail it to you is because of your pwnsome theme

Besides, unless you can read Japanese, you won't understand what anyone's saying XD Though I named everything I could name in English anyways :3

Oh, and I noticed a discussion about laser tag. It's fun. Paintball and styff like that, I don't really care for, mainly 'cause I'd rather not get dirty XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, actually getting hit by something isn't my idea of fun so I'd stick to laser tag, probably. XD

Maaaaaan Platinum is coming out here soon. I preordered the other weekend and it comes out... just before exams. BUT OH WELL. I can't wait. 8) (I'd have it in Japanese already but I'm way too lazy to play a Pokémon game in another language. xD)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Yeah, actually getting hit by something isn't my idea of fun so I'd stick to laser tag, probably. XD

Maaaaaan Platinum is coming out here soon. I preordered the other weekend and it comes out... just before exams. BUT OH WELL. I can't wait. 8) (I'd have it in Japanese already but I'm way too lazy to play a Pokémon game in another language. xD)

So you're going to get the pre-order Giratina figurine?
    Nicee :D

I'm not one to pre-order anything, myself.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm alergic to natural rubber latex. It got annoying because we HAD to use rubber cement all the time in the 5th grade >:|.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

And THAT!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I wouldn't like paintball. It's messy and I'm not going to pay to have myself get pelted by something.

We're getting my brother Platinum for his birthday.

Cherrim

Years
    So you're going to get the pre-order Giratina figurine?
    Nicee :D

I'm not one to pre-order anything, myself.
    No, that's online in the US I assume. Canada gets shafted all the time when it comes to preorder swag.

Though I hear we're actually getting something for preordering the new Fire Emblem game on DS. Too bad I suck too much at that game to bother getting it right away. 8/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    As for allergies, I'm allergic to the heat, somewhat. It depends on how hot it gets, actually.

And remind me to slap AdvancedK9 later for posting that picture.

...Apparently I'm late to the topic. >>

Not if I slap you dead first :P. And trust me, I'm stronger than a doornail...

...materialized melon.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    The worst place for pre orders is western europe i.s: France we have to wait anywhere from 6months to a year before we get DVD's and video games

Seriously Kung fu panda came out on DVD like 2 weeks ago

Cherrim

Years
    @Waka: Yeah but we're RIGHT NEXT TO THE US. Half the time our games come in extra packaging where they tossed an extra French manual in so that they could just sell the US version of the game in Canada without reprinting or repackaging anything. :| So whyyyyy don't we get the same preorder stuff?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    @Waka: Yeah but we're RIGHT NEXT TO THE US. Half the time our games come in extra packaging where they tossed an extra French manual in so that they could just sell the US version of the game in Canada without reprinting or repackaging anything. :| So whyyyyy don't we get the same preorder stuff?

Weird :/
    Serebii didn't say anything about it being only US..
    They said that Gamestop, Target and Best Buy were stocking the figurines. Where did you pre-order Platinum at?

Cherrim

Years
    Gamestop is a US company. There are a handful in Canada but they're mostly still EB Games and they aren't close enough that they share the same promos. (Like when they were offering Deoxys downloads and stuff, EB Games had nothing. ;;) Target doesn't exist in Canada and our Best Buy... also doesn't count, I suppose.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Gamestop is a US company. There are a handful in Canada but they're mostly still EB Games and they aren't close enough that they share the same promos. (Like when they were offering Deoxys downloads and stuff, EB Games had nothing. ;;) Target doesn't exist in Canada and our Best Buy... also doesn't count, I suppose.

Wow..Canada did get shafted o.o
    I feel sorry for you guys.

I would totally mail you a pre-order figurine if I had one xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The only nifty pre-order stuff I can remember getting (I'm in Canada) was Master Quest. Which was a pain to get a hold of because nobody new what I was talking about. XD

And some dinky coin for Super Mario Sunshine. That's about it really.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I got Master Quest with my WW copy XD
    The only games I have pre-ordered are Gold (I got it two days early, go me XD) and Pokémon XD (it came a week later... woot).

Cherrim

Years
    Well, we got something for preordering Diamond and Pearl. Instead of those nice styluses though, we just got these dinky DS cases. :/ Pretty cheap because when I got them the Dialga and Palkia design was already peeling lmao.

I mostly just preorder Pokémon games. XD; And KH, I suppose.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Well, we got something for preordering Diamond and Pearl. Instead of those nice styluses though, we just got these dinky DS cases. :/ Pretty cheap because when I got them the Dialga and Palkia design was already peeling lmao.

I mostly just preorder Pokémon games. XD; And KH, I suppose.

The D/P styluses weren't that great, my Dialga one broke apart after a month. I am curious about that Giratina figure though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back