• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • I can't believe I used to think EV training was fun....Now I just trade for my EV'd/IV'd pokes XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I lost most of mine. D:<

I still have Diamond, Pearl, Firered, Emerald, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal and Yellow. \o/

I love pocky. XD

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have pretty much all of them bar like blue and ruby, also my silver and gold broke =[

I can't believe I used to think EV training was fun....Now I just trade for my EV'd/IV'd pokes XD

Eww its never been fun >.<. I prefer shoddy, since its not as time consuming.

I also dont get why people think competitive battling is that hard. Its really quite easy, once you get to know stuff and just get used to it (Id even go as far as you dont even need to know all the stuff inside out either). I think it might put people off when they see all the jargon in RMT's etc, but eh =p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *WINRAR.*

No but seriously, it'd be awesome. :( Pocky is (probably) far more tasty than bark.

Though really, if I had to make trees made out of something unconventional I'd want them to be made of money. 8|

edit: LOL it used to just be that I was scared of the Pokémon S&M forum because it was so spammy and flame-ridden but now I'm just lazy. :[ I read a guide or something on Smogon and go "wow, that doesn't seem too hard" and that's about as far as I get. I'm lazy. xD

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    But my cat would kill me.
    She's like the female equivalent of Biggie Smalls, with extra hair.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • There wouldn't be any trees, in that case.
    Well, maybe some trees should still be made out of... tree... so that we can breathe and stuff but nothing would be stopping you from just growing your own trees in your house or something. 8(

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Well, maybe some trees should still be made out of... tree... so that we can breathe and stuff but nothing would be stopping you from just growing your own trees in your house or something. 8(

It would be nice, but sadly, impossible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Well, maybe some trees should still be made out of... tree... so that we can breathe and stuff but nothing would be stopping you from just growing your own trees in your house or something. 8(

...lol "Trees made out of tree"

I love you, Erica. You know I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back