• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    It was from AH, and I several aliases: Glion, CyberGlion, Blazing Gliscor, Yuukinoh, ect.
    You've viewed my profile at least once, so yeah....

AH stands for Aorio Hoshi; it's a forum run by Starburst and Gilgamesh.
    *Starfruit

Starburst is actually Gilgy's alternate alias for like, a day.

God my throat is sore. ;; I can't do homework on a sore throat lols.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    xD True.

Well, here's another topic.
    I could post it in the Supporters thread, but I'll get quicker replies here xD

Just curious; if I was to donate money to PC, would it show up on a bill? My parents would freak if I donated money to an online site.
    I know nothing of Paypal or anything, but was thinking of donating some way besides Snail Mail.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If you're not using a credit card, then I don't know if there's any other way to do it besides snail mail without your parents finding out. (I didn't tell my parents I donated....then again I have my own bank account XD)

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Why would they freak if you're using your own money?

Unless you aren't, in which case you should tell your parent's what you're using their money for.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, the only way I'd ever change my name is if the staff suddenly deleted the account of this guy banned six years ago, known only as 'Alakazam.' :P

And as for donating, I dunno if it'll show up. Whenever I do do it, I'll probably be using Snail Mail myself. XDD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Why would they freak if you're using your own money?

Unless you aren't, in which case you should tell your parent's what you're using their money for.

Because of their whole "Every internet site is out to get your credit card numbers and steal your money! Ahhh! Identity Theft!"
    ...Yea >_> They don't even use Ebay. Or iTunes. Or anything like that.

Once I get my next paycheck I'll Snail Mail enough to become Tier 5 :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I already mentioned this earlier, but I can't donate as well, with the scams that have been happening over the years, my mom refuses to donate :/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Looks like it's Snail Mail for us. xD

Speaking of Supporters, how much do you have to donate for this new Tier Six?
    40$ sounds like an adequate amount to donate, and I really don't want to Snail Mail.
    If I did somehow donate, then I will probably be in tier 3-5; 6 might be too much for me.

Years
    Well I missed a lot. D=

I would donate money here through mail...but the DS and Platina comes first. ^_^
    If I get more money then maybe?

As for keyboards QWERTYUIOP is the magic word for one of the Djinns in Children of the Lamp. =D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Because of their whole "Every internet site is out to get your credit card numbers and steal your money! Ahhh! Identity Theft!"
    ...Yea >_> They don't even use Ebay. Or iTunes. Or anything like that.

You don't have to give your credit card details to buy stuff on iTunes, you can buy the iTunes vouchers that are in a lot of shops. You just scratch off the back and put the code in so you have the money to spend on iTunes ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    There's gonna be a tier 6 now? What are the privileges, mod powers?

I wouldn't get my hopes up over mod powers for any amount of money donated ;[

Regardless, I'll probably donate more soon. I would like to be in Tier 5 |D;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hmm, the only way I'd ever change my name is if the staff suddenly deleted the account of this guy banned six years ago, known only as 'Alakazam.' :P

And as for donating, I dunno if it'll show up. Whenever I do do it, I'll probably be using Snail Mail myself. XDD
    Can't you ask them to do that, I mean 6 years is a long time and I think you deserve the name, or you could request that they would switch your names.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back