• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Neighbours acknowledged that it was Friday the 13th, amazing how they can jump two weeks in two episodes.Though for me nothing freaky happened. Funny that Friday the 13th leads to Valentines day. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Friday the 13th's actually my luckiest day of the year. I'm not superstitious in the least, so I don't believe in any of that bad luck stuff, but all the good things seem to happen to me on Friday the 13th. XD

Years
    Haha. We have Friday the 13th three times this year. This month, next month, and November. Looks like 2009's going to be an "unlucky" year.

The only bad luck I've had today was with trying to convince my sister to use FireFox over IE. Other than that, I've actually been relatively (good) lucky. I finally picked up the Darkrai my little brother gave me from his Ranger game and I managed to get one with Modest nature and good IVs, I managed to beat P4 C1 of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn using only 4 characters, added a couple albums to my music library, had no school due to my school district having an in-service day, and PC came back online. Pretty much a good day for me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Friday the 13th's actually my luckiest day of the year. I'm not superstitious in the least, so I don't believe in any of that bad luck stuff, but all the good things seem to happen to me on Friday the 13th. XD

There is this family rumor that people with the slightest blood heredity of the last name "Bauza" will not have bad luck on Friday the 13th. Direct relation will actually give you good luck.

Chances are, you are a 3rd cousin or something XD.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    There is this family rumor that people with the slightest blood heredity of the last name "Bauza" will not have bad luck on Friday the 13th. Direct relation will actually give you good luck.

Chances are, you are a 3rd cousin or something XD.

That is... boss. XD So they're granted immunity or something?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    On the topic of Friday the 13th, I haven't had any bad luck today, which comes as a surprise.

Well, now that It's the 14th in most places, I suppose we can discuss Valentine's day...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I find it kinda creepy that Friday the 13th comes right before Valentine's Day. A bad omen? Covert government conspiracy? I, for one, am a bit unsettled.
    True, it is pretty creepy how Valentine's Day occurs a day after Friday the 13th. It's more of a coincidence than anything IMO.

And I'm really not doing anything on Valentine's Day, surprisingly 0.0

Years
    Nothing special for me going on today, other than the fact that I have a pretty bad cold.
    *sigh*
    Hopefully I can have some good luck through this today, but I dunno...
    SO.
    How is everybody doing today?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nothing special for me going on today, other than the fact that I have a pretty bad cold.
    *sigh*
    SO.

Very good, thank you.

Since I have no girlfriend, I won't do anything.

My parents are gonna go out for a Valentines Party at Reynosa for sure.

And I am just gonna sit here and do nothing...

Maybe I should do my homework

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    *sigh*
    SO.

Why does everyone on the Internet now have a cold? Is this some really weird meme that I missed out on?

Years
    I'm sick too. :<
    There's a terrible headache flu going around my mom's workplace, and she spread it to me.
    Unless you live in Michigan, then it must be a global/regional disease. The flu and cold have been spreading like wildfire everywhere, so those that didn't get their shots and have not been keeping up with Vitamin C are going to suffer now, sadly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back