• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We get Monday off as well...Hooray for presidents! =D

Who else almost killed themselves while not being able to go on PC for two days? XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I have never had President's Day off...even my university doesn't close on Monday.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I couldn't get in the IRC Chat for some reason...I clicked the link and it brought me right back to the homepage. Oh wellz ;_;

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Heh yea. I downloaded [apparently a free trial of] mIRC just for when PC was down xD

It was pretty busy with some n00bs saying "when is teh sever gonna b back??/"
    And other members of PC just there to...Well, chat. xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So the Americans have President's Day on Monday? XD

I have a feeling I now know why Canada chose that day for Family Day, XD. It is Monday as well, and it'll be the 2nd year we've had the holiday. =D

But would you believe it, it's during winter break. So it makes no difference to my schedule whatsoever. ;_;

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    So the American's have President's Day on Monday? XD

I have a feeling I now know why Canada chose that day for Family Day, XD. It is Monday as well, and it'll be the 2nd year we've had the holiday. =D

But would you believe it, it's during winter break. So it makes no difference to my schedule whatsoever. ;_;

Oh you Canadians and your silly...Syrup.

So, anybody have any "bad-luck" today?
    xD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I did...I don't normally believe in bad luck, though. Actually, I've had a pretty bad week, so I don't blame it on today being Friday the 13th.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    The IRC Chat satisfied me a wee bit. BUT IT DIDN'T FILL THE VOID ;_;
    But it's all good now ^^

@Yukio: >_> *grumblegrumble*
    =DDDDDDDDD
    Oh you Canadians and your silly...Syrup.

So, anybody have any "bad-luck" today?
    xD
    Haha us and our syrup? I hate syrup .___,
    Anyways, I didn't have bad luck, but this guy at my school fell down the stairs after school, on his spine ;____; And then he tried getting up after, and fell back down on his front side. He couldn't feel his legs o___x

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm not too superstitious...So even if I did have some bad luck I wouldn't necessarily relate it to this particular date =P

I did cut my knee trying to get into the shower. But yeah, I don't know if that counts XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Today, Friday the 13th, I forgot my ankle braces for track. Needless to say, that hurt. I also woke up too late to shower.

Other than that, my day was absolutely great. o_o; Haha.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Speaking of waking up late, I learned the hard way that my phone's alarm doesn't go off when it's left on silent. It made me miss my first class. I'm amazed I woke up early enough to go to my other classes.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Ahhh... Friday the 13th: the day where I can freak people out because they think that bad fortune is upon them. Seriously, people at my school can get a little on-edge on Friday the 13th, which makes for some funny and awkward situations. Still though, it's all in good humor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back