• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    All of my brothers are older. 31, 23 and 21. The age differences surprise people - I can understand that because of a 14 year difference between me and my oldest brother, but I'm used to it. XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • My friend has like 9 siblings....I think his oldest brother is around 30 I think, and I believe he has a 6-7 year old sister. That's massive age difference O____o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I find my brother is quite enough. XD; I can't really imagine having to deal with more siblings than that. :[

We're 5 years apart but we share all the same interests and whatnot. It's pretty cool.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Ah, siblings eh?
    I have seven. None of which are full siblings, and only one of which I live with.

Me, my brothers and one of my sisters were all birthed by my mom.
    We all have different fathers, besides my two brothers.
    My sister and I live with our grandparents. My brothers live with their dad.

My dad is the father of me with my mom and my other sisters with another woman.
    Last time I've seen my father was fourteen years ago. And I've never seen any of my other sisters. No clue where they live either :/

Don't I have a wonderful life?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Don't I have a wonderful life?
    Very.

I haven't seen my dad in atleast seven or eight years. When I was in New York last summer, I mentioned this to my grandmother and she said that ever since my dad left my mom, he has gotten married.

Supposedly I have one or two half-brothers, while I live with my half-sister. The thing that I'm pissed off about is that when my real dad and my mother went to fight in court, he never showed up at all five court meetings. Ever since my mother told me that, I felt that I was useless towards him; to bad he'll feel useless when I eventually 'find' him.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I have one little brother, who is two years younger than me. ^_^

But I can't steal stuff from him because a) he doesn't like Pokemon anymore; and b) he's on the other side of the country, in Alberta. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have five half brothers not living with my literally crazy mum anymore. Yay. :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Niether me nor my brother live at home anymore. ^_^

I was the first to leave Cornwall, and he was the first to leave Ontario. We're going to break the tie whenever one of us finally leaves Canada. XD

And tie it up again when one of us leaves Earth. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah you'd be expected not to considering your age--

No offence to anyone. And I'll probably live at home until I'm 30 anyway.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Well I have 2 little sisters. We have an age gap of about 6-7 Years, then a 1 year gap between them. =/

But then again my mom did have about 15 bro's and sis'. O_o;

15 siblings? I have no doubt that I would end up killing someone if I had that many siblings ._.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    15 siblings? I have no doubt that I would end up killing someone if I had that many siblings ._.
    Tell me about it. I would go crazy no doubt. Having fifteen boys and girls asking you for stupid things would be fun, but after awhile that would just be annoying espeically when you are trying to do your homework.

I have one sister living with me and I have to end up locking myself in my room to actually do my homework...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My siblings and I get along pretty well. Of course, I only get to see my brother a few times a year and I haven't seen my sister since '98 when she got married (and she's been moving around so much as of late I have no idea where she's living; the last I heard was Austin, Texas)

My brother and I used to fight a lot when we were younger. Now we settle our differences with a Pokemon battle or through Brawl.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, nobodies on right now.
    So I shall retreat here for some conversation xD

I'm going job hunting today :3
    Since I don't work at Gamestop anymore, (I hated my fellow employees. You don't even know how obnoxious they were. Even my boss x_x) I think I'm gonna try for Chick-Fil-A

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hoorah for job hunting! (Not really =P)...I absolutely hate looking for a job. But if all goes well, I might work with one of my friends at a wings place =O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back