• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah that's what I'll be after as well, get my Associate's then go on to finish a Bachelors. And I'm definitely gonna be signing up for financial aid because there's really no reason not to get the gov't to help you if they're offering :)

I don't want to live at home and if I can afford apt (w/ roomates...) and college that'd be kickass.

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Well, I get my first year of college for free. It makes me happy. That is because I am in a program where you finish your first year of college and last year of high school at the same time. : 3 One hundred dollar application fee, then everything else is eezy-breezy. : 3

I also just found a crap load of LGBT scholarships. <3

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I'm starting that program next year at my school. To me, there's nothhng better than the feeling of knowing you're prepared and covered for college and beyond. I didn't like being independent at first because it involved paying your own bills and whatnot, but if I'm going to be living on-capus whereas some scholarships and stuff will cover me, then that's awesome, and a comforrable thought to live with.

Well, you still have to pay everything yourself. You just have the money from the scholarships to do so. They don't pay for you. They just give you the money. Unless of course, it's a selective scholarship, then they will tell the school and what not.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    GLBT SCHOLARSHIPS. GOOD. IDEA.

And even if you're middle class (me) once you're on your own and not within your parent's income bracket you can usually claim poverty because of your job's income level. Soooo if you live with your parents you're screwed but if you move out you can get a lil help.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't think I will get a scholarship. I might, if I pursue my Zoology career I want to do, but now being a Doctor seems more realistic.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    By "stuff", I also meant financial aid.

Now I think you're just lying >:[

Oh geez, this iMac is really confusing and cluttered.
    The keyboard is so small, it can probably fit in my jacket pockets if I tried.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

A yearly salary of US$80000 is still a very handsome sum by most standards.
    Yea, but my uncles, actually my whole family is like rich and they al want me to become a doctor and something useful. When I told them I wanted to do Zoology they just thought i was joking.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Now I think you're lying about me lying.

And wow, what a small keyboard. XD

Now you're lying about me lying about you lying.
    I think that's how it goes :\

If it were 20x bigger, there still wouldn't be enough space to do nasty stuff on.

I want my old PC ;;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    [jq]If it were 20x bigger, there still wouldn't be enough space to do nasty stuff on.[/jq]
    Whoa, too much info there, buddy. I'm pretty sure no one wants to know what you do to your computer. :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    [jq]If it were 20x bigger, there still wouldn't be enough space to do nasty stuff on.[/jq]
    Whoa, too much info there, buddy. I'm pretty sure no one wants to know what you do to your computer. :(

Luck, you creep me out. Your a creepy cousin :O

Neither of you know me at all.
    I'm talking about playing Yahtzee you perverts >:<

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yea, but my uncles, actually my whole family is like rich and they al want me to become a doctor and something useful. When I told them I wanted to do Zoology they just thought i was joking.

Who cares what they want? Do what makes you happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back