• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I just looked at that comment.
    I lol'd when I thought 'Indian doctor' since that is so stereotypical.
    Forgive me guys :<

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I know, but I don't want to be exiled out of my family and I want to be successful in life D:

You wont be exiled for not doing what they want. You're your own person. If they exile you for doing what makes you happy, you're better off without them. Even if they're your family.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You wont be exiled for not doing what they want. You're your own person. If they exile you for doing what makes you happy, you're better off without them. Even if they're your family.

Seriously Ctep?
    It's really hard living on your own.
    I suggest getting a backup plan in case you really do get exiled.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It actually depends how old he is to get exiled from is family, right? Doesn't he have to be 18 years plus to be kicked out, or in this case, exiled from is family, or else it's illegal?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    And since you know what Rule 34 is, you are bound to have some creepy fetishes.
    Tentacles, foot, furry...you name it.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013

You're on a pokemon forum. You have already failed at life.

Now that you realize that... accept it and move on :)

Hay now, I consider it a 'win' at life to be on PC. :< I have amazing friends here.

It actually depends how old he is to get exiled from is family, right? Doesn't he have to be 18 years plus to be kicked out, or in this case, exiled from is family, or else it's illegal?

You can be emancipated at a different age in each state. it's 14 in North Carolina but 17 in Iowa and 16 in Illinois. u3u Depends on the state.

And since you know what Rule 34 is, you are bound to have some creepy fetishes.
    Tentacles, foot, furry...you name it.

u3u; t. m. i.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    i dont mean like that, i mean like my family not talking to me after i graduate

If you go off to college, sometimes your parents can change their mind. It's happened before at least. D: I've known kids that left home on a bad note and rekindled during college. Others found 'surrogate' parents and others were fine without. <3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You can be emancipated at a different age in each state. it's 14 in North Carolina but 17 in Iowa and 16 in Illinois. u3u Depends on the state.
    I don't like that one bit. ;~; Thank god I'm in Arizona! :D

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'll put this here because I know I'll need more characters.
    Dumb it down a bit :<

Dumb it down? Luck is silly. <3 You're the one talking about fur and tentacles, thus why I said tmi. n.n

My family isn't like that. :(

Meaning they'd probably ignore you? :< That's sad... maybe you can work through it during college? Time can heal wounds. Sometimes it can make them bigger... Either way, you can heal your wounds or at least try and steady yourself ;;

@Naoi Don't freak out, your parents and you have to agree to it or you go into foster care in most states :/ In iowa, where I'm from, it's used with single moms alot or kids who are in that rebellious stage and push their parents into it. Could be different someplace else.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @Naoi Don't freak out, your parents and you have to agree to it or you go into foster care in most states :/ In iowa, where I'm from, it's used with single moms alot or kids who are in that rebellious stage and push their parents into it. Could be different someplace else.
    That's pretty crazy. I don't think I'll ever agree to something like that at this age, nope. I'd be dead if I was on my own.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol TMI mean too much information Luck.
    It's also the story of my life.

I was with two friends yesterday at the mall (one male, one female, both straight, no romantic thing between them, we're all just friends) and they got ice cream from coldstone aaaand the lady is like "is this together" and male friend goes "yeah sure" and I go "you're still not gonna get sex tonight from her" and the cashier lady couldn't stop laughing.

</run on sentence>

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    sorry for the delay guys. :|

Somebody pulled the fire alarm. :|

4th time this semester. :|

...I want to go beat them. Preferably with something sharp.

But that's hardly ladylike. u3u;

ah TMI... what would our world be like without too much information....?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back