• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Apparantely, I have lots to say. o_O
    Mine makes noises every time I touch it. It's annoying yet I'm still too lazy to unplug it :/ Just don't touch the tree...just don't touch the tree...
    Fffffffff, we have an ornament on our tree (a small train w/ santa as driver) that makes noise when the tree is first plugged in. The poor thing is going to crap out, though. It's one of our oldest ornaments, so I might seriously cry when it finally doesn't work anymore. Seriously. 20 year old guy crying. For serious.
    I've always liked going to the mall and just absorbing the atmosphere during Christmas time though. It feels so...indescribable?
    It is indescribable.....every corner and ledge is decorated in holly and/or lights and most everyone is there with their whole family. *warm-fuzzy feeling* I love it.:)
    Well, back to stressing out over the sudden spike in work that comes at the end of each semester.
    Why else other than stalling from my homework would I be posting here? ;)
    I enjoy spending time with my family on Christmas...

... but with that said, I do love the presents.
    ^This. When I was little, like most kids, it was all "blah blah, PRESENTS. Gimme." But as I've gotten older (and much more mature) I enjoy being with my family just as much, if not more than any present.

BTW, who has their tree up and decorated? *hand shoots up*

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    Ok, good. Lady GaGa isn't my favorite singer, and all the other songs she sings are lame. Goes to show that she isn't the only topic that can get this thread 50,000 posts. Hopefully something falls out of the sky.

EDIT @GengarNightmare- Part of me feels relieved that I finally got the tree up. I also feel like I could've waited another week or two. This Christmas feeling always gets me.

Years
    Alright agreed. More present talk for everyone. Speaking of presents, i'm glad that I have a birthday coming up in 16 days. Double presents!!!!!! I'm special...jk
    I beat you there, buddy! I'll be turning 21 in *counts* 6 days! (December 6th) You know what sucks though? My final exams will be going on that week.....T~T

Spoiler:

And yes, double presents rock. Lol, unfortunately my parents gave me my presents early, considering that had to go with them to make sure they got the right thing. All video games: Assassin's Creed II, MW2, and Super Mario Bros. Wii. So no suprises on my b-day.

Yes I'm spoiled.

Years

I am yet to have this game.
    I'd elaborate on its awesomeness, but that would just be predictable, considering my avatar and all. ;)
    Assassin's Creed II and Super Mario Brothers.Wii rock. I feel sad for the poor unfortunate souls who have to have their b-day presents mixed in with their Christmas presents.
    I know, right? Sad thing is, I've already finished both! O_O; I knew that was going to happen........... I'll probably be bored during the holidays now!

I've been picturing an uneventful Christmas, since I've already recieved what I want for the year. o_O Well, there is still Halo 3 ODST. I could ask for that for Christmas. Anyone played it?

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    Yeah, even though I don't have a 360. I just play it at my friends. If you don't like not being Master Chief, you'd hate this game. Well, it is a good game, but its basically about finding about what happened to everyone else that's on your squad.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Golden Sun is awesomesauce. It was the pinnacle in GBA games, despite having an awful port.
    The DS should fix almost every major flaw it had.

Years
    If you don't like not being Master Chief, you'd hate this game.
    Meh, that doesn't really bother me all that much. It might feel strange at first, though.
    Well, it is a good game, but its basically about finding about what happened to everyone else that's on your squad.
    See, I have the same problem with this game as I do with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days: It happens during the time of the last released game so........I know how it ends already. I mean, ugh, can't they just make a sequal? Sheesh!

But I'll probably break down and buy both, eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back