• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skreamish

Mhm.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2012
    Presents? Hmm... So many games...[Kingdom Hearts 358/2; Super Mario Bros. Wii, Bowser's Inside Story, Harvest Moon...] But my favorite is giving presents. I get so giddy when I give out my horribly-wrapped present to my best friend. Its delightful to see the expressions on thy face. XD

Spoiler:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

WHAT PORT IS THIS?

I've never heard of it. ;~;

Don't think about it, you are only going through the five stages.
    You have a ways to go, next is anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance ;-;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have the opposite problem. xD; There are a bunch of "small" things I want for Christmas this year (shirts, a few games, bills paid for me, etc.) but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything else because I need to replace my computer this month and my parents are gonna be helping me with the cost of that and I don't want to ask for anything more. It kind of sucks. :'(

Years
    I have the opposite problem. xD; There are a bunch of "small" things I want for Christmas this year (shirts, a few games, bills paid for me, etc.) but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything else because I need to replace my computer this month and my parents are gonna be helping me with the cost of that and I don't want to ask for anything more. It kind of sucks. :'(

I want a DSLite, GSDS, HGSS, iPod...and that's it. I'd be REALLY happy with those. ;~;

And some spending money. XD

Don't think about it, you are only going through the five stages.
    You have a ways to go, next is anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance ;-;

TELL ME NOW!!!!! TT^TT

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was actually gonna ask for that sexy pink DSi for Christmas before my computer died on me. n_n;; My DS Lite is dying and I so need a replacement but guess I'll have to put up with it longer, haha.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So Erica, why was my innocent alt deleted?
    Did Audy mess with it?

No commercial Christmas for me ;;

Years

I want a DSLite, GSDS, HGSS, iPod...and that's it. I'd be REALLY happy with those. ;~;

And some spending money. XD

Whats the difference between GSDS and HGSS? XD

I already got my presents for Christmas. It was the Lady Gaga concert I went to two days ago, and the shirt I got there. Now I just have to hope that my grandparents give me money! XD

Years
    Whats the difference between GSDS and HGSS? XD

I already got my presents for Christmas. It was the Lady Gaga concert I went to two days ago, and the shirt I got there. Now I just have to hope that my grandparents give me money! XD

It was mentioned earlier on this page... GSDS presumably equals Golden Sun DS.

I personally want some cash to put away for a "new" car.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Haven't really asked anything for christmas since my birthday is this week and since I'm getting an ipod for my birthday I won't really ask that much for christmas

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I want a DSi. Which I know Im getting cause Santa told me himself he was getting it for me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back