• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I said that just in case if I didn't, someone wouldn't storm in here and say that the sky isn't an ugly gray when it rains wherever they are, so yeah. XD;
    Okay.

"Baby if I act like that...push up my bra like that.."

Rain is so awesome. I love being wet. <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    It snowed in central Florida back in January 2008. Should've been there. :[

I love snow, too though. I want to see snow at least once in actuality and have fun snowball fights with people and stuff. :D

One day...

I didnt know it snowed in Florida in 2008. I thought the last time was like the 70's.

I would like to see snow once too. And be able to make a snowman and hit somebody with a snowball. That would be so much fun. I can only imagine....

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It snowed in central Florida back in January 2008. Should've been there. :[

I love snow, too though. I want to see snow at least once in actuality and have fun snowball fights with people and stuff. :D

One day...
    It's all fun and games until someone throws an ice ball. D: Which happens a lot up here in Ohio where it snows! HA! SNOW! HA! *points and laughs like a noob*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I remember when it snowed in Florida. I wasn't there but I remember the internet exploding with "OMG IT SNOWED" from all my friends there. xD;

I'm quite thankful that it's only raining today. No snow yet, yaaay!

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    I didnt know it snowed in Florida in 2008. I thought the last time was like the 70's.

I would like to see snow once too. And be able to make a snowman and hit somebody with a snowball. That would be so much fun. I can only imagine....

For the low, low price of $10 a bag, I'll send all those interested a bag of Genuine State of Maryland Snow at my earliest convenience. Amaze and confuse your friends by pummeling their heads with snow in 80+ degree weather!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's snowed once here so far but it pretty much melted the moment it hit the ground, thank god. u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back