• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lately, I've been staying up til 3 AM or so, and waking up at noon. There are things that don't want you to fall asleep.

And now I sounded like I'm having nightmares or something. But I mean there are things that makes you want to stay awake :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Lately I've been sleeping from 9-10 in the morning till about 5 in the evening. I'm gonna try to break this vicious cycle today, though I have a feeling I'm not going to be successful...

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    let's see...

Before I got in a sleeping pattern, I was staying up till either 6am to 6:30am. Usually it went later till 7am or 7:30am. I'd usually wake up at 6:30pm or 7pm.

Now I normally go to bed at 12am and wake up at either 9am or 9:30am

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You people with "Elite" in your names need to start living the day instead of living the night ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or rather, like you sleep in the day and are awake in the night. I've got a lot of friends who do that... Not good when school or other day-thing comes around XD

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    I use to do that in the past. I mean - it's not as if I've got a job or anything right? so what's the point on waking up early? ;/.

I sometimes miss the good olden days of all-nighters. It was the only time I could sit on the PC in peace and play my games without anyone bothering me :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you speak to Went around 22:00, he'll tell you to go to sleep, or at least hint that he's about to go. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in, the master stalker will find out and come to you whenever it's 22:00 at your place.
    Or sometimes 23:00. Even Wentsies want to cross the line once in a while.

<3 ;)

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    I've had less than 8 hours sleep before. It's not a pretty experience :(.

Altogether, I need atleast 9 or 10 hours sleep. That's why whatever time I wanna wake up at, it get's ruined ;/.

Edit: Oh? and pray tell how 'Went' is going to know how it'd be late where I live? :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    'went' XD finds you. Anywhere. He's alive in the interwebz.

I normally need about 7 hours of sleep, if I go to bed before midnight. If I go to bed after midnight, I can sleep forever. Til afternoon if nothing wakes me up. it's pretty creepy.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    If you speak to Went around 22:00, he'll tell you to go to sleep, or at least hint that he's about to go. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in, the master stalker will find out and come to you whenever it's 22:00 at your place.
    Or sometimes 23:00. Even Wentsies want to cross the line once in a while.

<3 ;)

You are a bit outdated. I have been going to bed at like 23:30 for a long time already XD

Years
    I went to sleep at 20 minutes past midnight today, and woke up just now at 9.

I usually need around 8 hours of sleep. Well, not need, but that is just usually how much sleep I get x3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I won't be getting any sleep now. My parents are (finally) on their way to pick me up from college, and I need to monitor road conditions for them. They're driving right smack through the part of Virginia that was hit by that massive blizzard (Interstate 81). According to them, there are still trucks and cars off to the side of the road from yesterday, even though the road itself is mostly clear.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I've had less than 8 hours sleep before. It's not a pretty experience :(.

Altogether, I need atleast 9 or 10 hours sleep. That's why whatever time I wanna wake up at, it get's ruined ;/.

Edit: Oh? and pray tell how 'Went' is going to know how it'd be late where I live? :p

I have had 4 hours if sleep before. I don't like to sleep that much so I need like 7 to 11 hours of sleep.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

You are a bit outdated. I have been going to bed at like 23:30 for a long time already XD
    Oh darn XD Well, my defense is that I don't stalk you as much as you do me ;D

Well, I won't be getting any sleep now. My parents are (finally) on their way to pick me up from college, and I need to monitor road conditions for them. They're driving right smack through the part of Virginia that was hit by that massive blizzard (Interstate 81). According to them, there are still trucks and cars off to the side of the road from yesterday, even though the road itself is mostly clear.

That sounds nasty :/ This weather is really getting dangerous. My dad drove me home just now and there wasn't a spot on the road that wasn't white and shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back