• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OH MY GOD WENT, WTF.

I knew you were going to just post then o_o; XDD;;

SO IT'S TRUE, SHE DOES LIKE FEMALES MORE.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Y'know, old bean, I seem to have picked a blasted strange time to wander back into the jolly old DCC, what what. But now that I'm here, I might jolly well hang around, don't'cha know?

Jolly good show, what. Carry on as you were, folks.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ....LMAO WOW WENT. You weren't kidding when you said you had free time to spam around PC or something like that I might be paraphrasing.

:'( I tend to be more attracted to girls IRL but I find I don't get along with them nearly as well as guys so I don't even know anymore.

ugh it's nearing 4am and I'm tired but I'm not tired and I need to study but I keep getting distracted and I'm catching a cold and this is becoming a run on sentence and fffff. ;_;

edit: Oh wow, that post wasn't made too long ago. I thought you'd dug up something from like '07 lmao.

Cherrim

Years
    Lucky. :( There's still snow on the ground here and it shows no signs of going away.

Though I still see some green so not all hope is lost.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    We have no snow, yay.

It never snows in Hamilton!

Except that Hamilton in Ontario, maybe. I met somebody from there once. She thought it was hilarious.

Cherrim

Years
    As much as I complain about it, I can't imagine it not snowing in winter. I take it for granted, definitely. XD; It's annoying to trek through but it'd be so, so weird not having it.

edit: ugh 4:12am. Turning off my computer so I'll actually study or else go to bed. Night guys. B|

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

;w;

I've seen snow like, once. D:

Come to Madrid. This year it has snowed here THREE TIMES and there is no way for me to go to class so I'm comfortably lazying off at home :D (there is actually one but I'll pretend I don't know about it)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    No way. Not in the "sunshine coast" XD;

Heck, even Canberra doesn't get snow, and our weather likes to mess around a lot.

I remember seeing it once, last year, but it just melted as soon as it reached the ground, so sad.. ),:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I don't mind a little snow, like maybe an inch, but after that ice storm we had at the beginning of the year, I'm really starting to dislike winter. My college rarely closes due to the weather, so it's not like there's any advantages for me. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd give you le snow if I could.

Bad day? Bad hair day here :x

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    At least your city doesn't implode when it starts snowing XD

Going down the stairs near my house was almost a extreme sport.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sweden - skiing & other extreme alpine sports

Spain - walking down the stairs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back