• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Course you want. Now. But not when you've felt the cold both outside and inside for a while. It's friggin cold even with lots of clothes and socks and slippers on.

Could just be my bad house though XD Parents don't want to spend a lot of money on warming up the house more than they have to. D:

I live in Northern Ohio, and my room is in the basement; so, I know the cold well. x3 I just didn't get a lot of snow yet. ;-;

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    SNOW~~~<333

I love snow. Good thing I'm in Wisconsin and we get calf-deep (sometimes knee-deep) snow for 33-50% of the year. >:D
    Plus I make a living off snow. I have two thumbs and a snowshoveling job. d(''d)

I'm not saying I won't smash a wall if I don't get mah white Christmas... 3B

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    We usually get about an inch of snow here in Tennessee.
    Not a lot, but at least there's a chance we might have a white Christmas this year. :)

We actually had snow for two-three consecutive days here, which is pretty rare from my experiences here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hopefully it's a white Christmas here too. It's not supposed to get above freezing until the 24th, and it wont be that much above. So hopefully the snow wont melt. <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    We haven't gotten as much snow in the past decade as we historically have... so we've kinda been in a drought in both summer (not raining nearly as much as it should) and winter. I'm annoyed.

You still get tons of snow. D:

Gah, I am so annoyed. Every time I want to add a song to my profile here, it's a song that's not popular, so it doesn't have a lot of videos on Youtube. But, they have one good one. Then I begin to watch, then BAM, anime boobs. >_< No one wants to see those. or anime.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years

Gah, I am so annoyed. Every time I want to add a song to my profile here, it's a song that's not popular, so it doesn't have a lot of videos on Youtube. But, they have one good one. Then I begin to watch, then BAM, anime boobs. >_< No one wants to see those. or anime.
    I want to see anime, though! D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Death Note is good. I liked that the anime fixed a lot of the pacing issues in the manga, but it didn't translate quite as well into anime as I'd hoped since it's such a text-heavy manga and it's not quite as interesting to watch someone monologuing as it is to read it, I found. XD;

I want to see anime, though! D:
    I want to see boobs, though! D:

...er, um... I mean anime. :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    When I get attracted to people it's almost exclusively for their personality--I've had quite a few crushes where I *know* the person isn't the definition of attractive and is far from it but it never mattered. XD; I think about this and think, "wow, I guess maybe I'm just pansexual?"

But then I remember that I find both men and women pretty damn attractive and toss that out the window and come to terms that yeah, I guess I'm just bisexual. (I catch myself "staring" more often at women though.)

Probably a 3 or 4 on the Kinsley scale? Not that I'd heard of it before now haha.

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.
    4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

Yay for digging up old posts :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back