• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    For me, it was the E4 in FireRed. Is it just me, or are they the hardest set in the series? >_>

And OMG, Lelouch! *hugs Will's theme*

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well, I already did. With your mom
    If you don't want me and half of my friends out for your head then I suggest you stop.

For me, it was the E4 in FireRed. Is it just me, or are they the hardest set in the series? >_>

I KNOW, RIGHT? It was an intense draw between Suzaku and Lelouch but Lelouch is just a little bit sexier.

Years
    Well, I already did. With your mom

Haha, Red made me genocidal? Does wanting to kill all Pokemon and all humans from a Pokemon-populated-land make me genocidal? ;-;

Yes it does, you monster! xD

Yes they are, I actually slammed my GBA SP on the floor and broke it because of that >_<

Misheard Whisper

Years
    If you don't want me and half of my friends out for your head then I suggest you stop.

I KNOW, RIGHT? It was an intense draw between Suzaku and Lelouch but Lelouch is just a little bit sexier.
    Truth. I just realised this morning that I ship them. o_o

Yes they are, I actually slammed my GBA SP on the floor and broke it because of that >_<
    I've only ever managed to beat them once, and it wasn't the time I played through the game with only a Kadabra (which was like lv 77 by the time I reached the E4)

So this time I'm taking them on properly, with a balanced, well-rounded(ish) team. Venusaur, Arcanine, Golbat, Dugtrio, Pidgeot and Vaporeon. Hmm . . .

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Truth. I just realised this morning that I ship them. o_o

I've only ever managed to beat them once, and it wasn't the time I played through the game with only a Kadabra (which was like lv 77 by the time I reached the E4)

So this time I'm taking them on properly, with a balanced, well-rounded(ish) team. Venusaur, Arcanine, Golbat, Dugtrio, Pidgeot and Vaporeon. Hmm . . .
    Your team is way too weak to ice and eletric types.

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Your team is way too weak to ice and eletric types.
    Well, I got Dugtrio to deal with Electric, pretty much, and Arcanine for Ice. Ice is the one I'm worried about (LORELEI AAAAAGH) but Electric shouldn't be a big deal. I caught Dugtrio especially to beat Surge, but I ended up sweeping him with Ivysaur. XD

EDIT: Thread needs moar Lelouch. *fixes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back