• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, I got Dugtrio to deal with Electric, pretty much, and Arcanine for Ice. Ice is the one I'm worried about (LORELEI AAAAAGH) but Electric shouldn't be a big deal. I caught Dugtrio especially to beat Surge, but I ended up sweeping him with Ivysaur. XD

Dugtrio is hard to train for me x3 I'm so lazy when it comes to training pokemon, I mostly use rare candies

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'd be tripling up on Poison types if I used a Nido, though, and I have enough trouble with Psychics as it is . . . :/

As for Rhydon, yeah, I considered that. It has that double weakness to Water and Grass, though . . .

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Dugtrio is hard to train for me x3 I'm so lazy when it comes to training pokemon, I mostly use rare candies

I'm worse, I usually just train two Pokemon, then have legends in my team for the E4. For competitive battling..I don't do that. Requires work.

Use a Grass/Poison type that knows both Grass and Poison attacks.. Grass for the water, Poison for the grass. :D Venasaur?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    You think that's bad? remember the time where I fail quoted family guy?
    I train my starter xD
    If I play it a second time round I'll do it with an awesome pokemon I saw the first time round.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I usually never train my starters unless it's Charizard or Blastoise. They're the only two I like, really. And Swampert.

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Hmm, I guess I might. Rhyhorn training, here we come. *sigh* I'm already training an underleveled Growlithe.

lol I don't do competitive battling either. Actually, that's mostly because my wifi doesn't work, but hey.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Soooooo. I'm back, and I have feedback on Avatar! Long story short: The effects were spectacular, but the dialogue = crap

Slightly longer story: let's just say my friends and I could not stop laughing. It was that cheesy. Everyone else was taking it seriously while we were cracking up in the corner. xDD

But the effects made up for it, surprisingly. The effects were that good. The 3D wasn't just random things jumping out at you - it was really 3D.

And I was also reminded that movie theater popcorn not covered in butter tastes like cardboard. D=

(Are we talking about legendaries? =DD)

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Growlithe owns Vulpix in terms of cuteness.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back