• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I couldn't join the army. That type of thing would scare me to death.

My winter break ended on Monday and it was awful. Full of revision for tomorrows exam. I am not confident that I will pass either. Glad I get to retake it in May.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I wanted to join the Navy, but I was convinced not too, since the person was working with Navy soldiers and all...and it wasn't a pretty sight at all, to be honest. So I've now set my sights on being a doctor. :D

I wanna be a doctor too! =3

But I can relate, I thought about joining the military, and still kinda keep it in the back of my mind, but I just don't think I could bring myself to do it. I have a ton of respect for people who can actually make that decision.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Lawl, I couldn't be a doctor either :[ I _hate_ seeing blood, you have no idea. I've even fainted from seeing it before, like, gushing cuts... x.x And I'd just hate it in general. My father is a doctor, annnd from what I've seen... it just isn't for me D:

I think I'll stick to Computer Science <3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Lawl, I couldn't be a doctor either :[ I _hate_ seeing blood, you have no idea. I've even fainted from seeing it before, like, gushing cuts... x.x And I'd just hate it in general. My father is a doctor, annnd from what I've seen... it just isn't for me D:

I'm a Computer Science major myself, as of this month. I hope think it'll be an interesting program, and I do like programming, so hey!

I may consider one of the other sciences in the future, but as for now I'll stick with ComSci.

I would not join the army, nor would I become a doctor. The former because it's too darn democratic, and the latter because, like Aegis, I doubt I could stand seeing blood all the time. Ugh....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018

I have this thing for not liking blood too,it gets me sick to my stomach alot when I see any >_>. Plus I hate getting all those lame shots even worser.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I hate seeing blood noses. Blood's not the bad bit, it's when you bleed, it's usually bad. :<

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
Ugh, school is taking so much time from PC x_x

Current conversation looks like..The Armed Forces?

I plan on joining the Army. (Look at my previous usernames xD)
It would just feel so good to serve my country.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
I'm planning to be either a Chef or be a video game design for the future! ^^

I never like to get any blood, it hurts and takes a while to stop bleeding. >.<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
I've never given blood. Whenever donation time comes, I always feel like if I were to give blood I'd totally keel over because I'm already feeling weak, haha.

Usually they pop up during winter and I'm always off with exercise then. As well as freezing. X_x

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I've never given blood...I suppose I should at some point, since there's a ton of blood drives at my school. I guess I'm a bit lazy =/

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Well there are blood drives by UCLA in my HS, but you need parental approval or be 18. I'm still scared of needles though. XD

I'm not afraid of needles, or blood in general, but I am afraid of my own blood. Especially the really dark red color it gets when you see it in a tube and close together, rather that splattered on a wound on your leg or something. >____< Nyeeeehhhhh.....

For giving blood, though, it's like I already know exactly what the after feeling would be like...verrry woozy on my part. So meh..

Years
Oohhh

Well I'm not really scared of seeing another persons blood after watching too much TV. XD But I'm scared of getting hurt in anyway (Sports >_>)

@Alakazam: So a hierchial form of government = Democracy? O_o

And Have you heard, ITunes songs are now copy-protection free! So share the songs around OK? =D

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
@Alakazam: So a hierchial form of government = Democracy? O_o
I was referring more to the "and dissent is usually reprimanded" part myself, but still, democracy is very hierarchal. You have the president and his staff, and other people who are considered higher up than others. The law-makers, and the law-follwers. The sellers and the buyers, heh.

Yeah, I've had a rather negative view of it all from a very young age. While I admit it's one of the best systems the world has, I still think it needs a lot of work. ^^

I guess I've not too sickened by my own blood, heh. I've cut myself shaving so many times over my life that my blood doesn't shock me any more. Just yesterday, I stepped on a tack, which managed to pierce my then bare foot. I was more annoyed than anything, as I reached down to pull the thing out. Once I did, I could see some blood gushing out. I just bandaged it up and put some socks on, forgetting it ever happened until you guys reminded me here. XD

As for giving blood, I never have, and honestly, I don't think anyone has ever come to my school asking for it, heh. But I may do it at some point in the future. ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I'm not sickened by my own blood at all. I've been cut pretty badly multiple times and it's no so much the blood that scares me as it is the pain >.<

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I hate looking at blood. The sight of it just creeps me out.

On the subject of donating, no, I don't want to donate my own blood. Don't know why.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I don't mind blood. It's just red stuff that's salty and can kill you if you lose too much of it ^^'. It's in our body no matter what, so I shouldn't be afraid of the sight of it. On donating blood, I'm not too sure. I'd love to help people out, but I get really faint when I have my blood taken. Last time I had it taken was sixth grade, and my arm seizured and such, making miss. terrible needle nurse hold it down. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back