• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm quite fine with the minimal, clean themes. I just use the default theme. That single Pokeball is Pokemon enough for checking PC in public

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Wait, that makes me wonder, what water Pocket Monster themes do we even have in the first place? >___>;;

<urge to bribe Jake, rising>

And ew, .Sublime, don't dis Wailord, yo. >8(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We make new themes every month...I can't imagine every one of them is getting used =o

I agree with Triforce, clean themes are better =P

Years
    Oh finally it's over. Did you guys delete my crazy posts at least? =O

As for themes...I like the diversity. It allows us to express ourselves better. The fact that we have 2 PokeSpe themes makes PC better than BMGf or Serebii. XD *shot*

~Netty~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    This discussion is making me miss Squareline again. ;_;

Clean themes are cool, I happen to still be in love with Poke Link 4. >8D But variety is awesome too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Minimalistic themes are so boring though. We have a TON of them. It's gotten to the point where even if they're well done, they just seem so, so overkill. :/ If you need a discreet theme for checking PC in public, etc. that's fine but we don't need them to take up so many spaces. We have waaay too many themes and I only like a handful of them, orz. *such a sore spot with me*

I have a ton of themes at the back of my mind but I'm so lazy these days so I bet none of them will see the light of day. :|

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Spectrum: Who votes we should rename PC to SEED Community?
    Lust: Yeah, that would be cool.
    Jack O'Neill: I'm inclined to agree. No, scratch that. I second that motion!
    Ryoutarou: Not like anyone likes pokemon...

That was back in 2005, though. It needs to be updated significantly before it can be implemented, like so:

Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Gundam, Gurren Lagann, Haruhi, Square Enix, and Tales Community - We're still working on a shorter name!
    (We also have Pokémon boards!)

We should definitely do that for next year's April Fools Day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back