• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Minimalistic themes are so boring though. We have a TON of them. It's gotten to the point where even if they're well done, they just seem so, so overkill. :/ If you need a discreet theme for checking PC in public, etc. that's fine but we don't need them to take up so many spaces. We have waaay too many themes and I only like a handful of them, orz. *such a sore spot with me*

I have a ton of themes at the back of my mind but I'm so lazy these days so I bet none of them will see the light of day. :|
    Some themes should be turned off; I'm sure a few already are. I don't like repeat themes, like one's that are virtually the same but different colors. Not to knock anyone for their efforts.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Minimalistic themes are so boring though. We have a TON of them. It's gotten to the point where even if they're well done, they just seem so, so overkill. :/ If you need a discreet theme for checking PC in public, etc. that's fine but we don't need them to take up so many spaces. We have waaay too many themes and I only like a handful of them, orz. *such a sore spot with me*

I have a ton of themes at the back of my mind but I'm so lazy these days so I bet none of them will see the light of day. :|
    I didn't say we need more. Just that I like them. I know we have a lot. So many PokeLinks

Years
    Color variants never bother me, and I've never understood why people complain about "too many". Having a lot has NO downsides, it's easy to find styles and there's almost certainly at least a few that everyone will like. o.o
    It's easier no with the hack your created. Color variants seem like clutter to me. A few different colors are fine, but when you meander off into the spectrum.. well then that's a bit much. I like fresh ideas! :]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    We already have the Final Resistance theme, why make a sub theme on it or something? @~@.

Although... it would be fun if PC someday had like 999 themes for new members to choose from XD.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm very disappointed that "Final Resistance" has nothing to do with either Resistance: Fall of Man or World War II partisans. Then again, this is a Pokémon forum, after all.

Also, to clarify, crack is smoked, not snorted.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Everyone who knows me how I feel about Jake's penchant for making a new theme every two weeks. >_>;

In other news, RIP my laptop.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    What happened? O.o;

Don't you remember? It won't charge anymore. If the battery I buy tomorrow doesn't fix the problem, I'm without a laptop for a while.

By the way Paris Hilton, you know its not spelled "ku" right?

Years
    Jake pumps out new themes faster than a crack whore can snort on cocaine Tuesday, man. I think a good 70% of PC's themes were made by him, at least.
    o-O
    Damn.
    I'm very disappointed that "Final Resistance" has nothing to do with either Resistance: Fall of Man or World War II partisans. Then again, this is a Pokémon forum, after all.

Also, to clarify, crack is smoked, not snorted.
    It can be sniffed. Crack Powder Forme > Giratina Origin Forme.
    Everyone who knows me how I feel about Jake's penchant for making a new theme every two weeks. >_>;

In other news, RIP my laptop.
    R.I.P.
    Where have you been.
    Like, seriously
    I think he lives under a rock.
    Oh, wait, the Government hijacked that as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, oh HP, you make such great laptops. :|

I've never had a problem with the power of my computer if you don't count the battery holding a low charge because the single working fan has to draw so much power whenever I use it. ffffffff. <_<

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    Yeah macs are grea- OHWAIT

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    My laptop - which I only got last year - is by Dell. Works quite well, have to say, so far, although it isn't old by any means.

It also runs with the ever-so-dreaded... VISTA.

Yet despite all of the problems I've heard about it from, well, everywhere, I am yet to have encountered any, really. And I use a variety of programs/do various stuff on it as well. Almost like I'm missing out - not that I'm complaining, mind.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    The living room computer is the only one that runs Vista in my house.

I long decommissioned my laptop last year. I now only use it for games and such items. The fun part is that the battery is still going strong[until next summer, I fear].

Years
    Yeah macs are grea- OHWAIT

If that's in reference to the "no right click on a Mac" bs, it should be the exact opposite of what the pic suggests. There are more ways to right click on a Mac than on a PC. If that wasn't in reference to right clicking, then nevermind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back