• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yaaaaaay Pichu is in the title. :>
    Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released for both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, so that's a rather weak justification for choosing the PS3 over the 360.
    XIII Versus is PS3 exclusive and honestly, it's the one I'm more interested in. Not to mention there will probably be like 6 discs for the 360 version. :| I agree that 360 does have the better library but I can still see FF being a decent reason to look into getting a PS3.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Only half a day for me. >> It was a great prank, I would have loved to see more of it.

No, that's not what I meant. Wasn't there something with a female costume being forced on you for halloween sometime? XD
    Oh yes, XD!!!

When I was five, my mom decided to make me Trick-or-Treat as Raggedy Anne. >_<

My brother's name was Andy, so of course I had to be Anne....

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I wanted to cosplay as Cynthia, yet that did not work the way it was planned. >< Never thought that it would be that hard to get a coat like hers...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I would wear an Ash costume. For carnival. Or halloween. To scare people off.

I actually did that for Halloween one year. I am not kidding. Unfortunately, the idea somewhat backfired, as most of the people around here are the type to insult blindly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wear a pikachu suit whenever I go out in public.

It's comfortable.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Bwahaha I love the new DCC title. Dunsparces ftwww.

This is a funny question, but what phase of the moon do you guys enjoy the most? XD I'm a sucker for full moons, they make me feel so powerful (o_o).

Crescent moons are nice to look at though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I think I cosplayed as a Marril once, but that was a long time ago.

Favorite phase? Probably the full moon, mostly on those special days.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Now that we're done watching the war that just went on in Q&F...

Lol. I like full moons. They're great just to look at at...It always amazes me that something so small is actually this massive ball of rock orbiting around us. =O

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    OMG
    Dunsparce ftw~
    And Pichu too :3

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't get report cards this week.
    But I'll be grounded next week D:
    [/trying to start a topic]
    xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh, I can't wait for my report card. I'm kinda anxious to see if I passed Algebra :O. My teacher is very mean on grades :(

Wait...wats a dunsparce? :\ *headshot*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dunsparce is a type of South American sandal.

Oh yeah, I remember :D. I have one of those. But they feel like I squished a bug for some reason... They're still comfy :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Personally, I preferred the Dunsparce chat. -_-

As for report cards - I won't have those for a while (although we don't call them report cards here), but I do have tests...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I asked my mentor in school for a mid-term report on how much I've been away (home ill or skipped class) and I... I couldn't even interpret it XD I think it wants to say I should go to school instead of staying home as soon as I feel a little sick or have a headache~ Tehe.

Years
    As I said before...We'll get 2nd Sem. 10-Week report cards in 2 weeks. I think I got some good grades there again. ;D Straight A's XD

I like the Crescent moon. The full moon somewhat scares me. =|

Yay's CHOBIT's Reference! 8D

Chi...chi...chi...chia! XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back