• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    I can't agree with that. I mean sure the PS3 is a good system and all... but the games and online are so much better on the 360. I've been playing RE5 a lot lately, but before that the PS3 just sat there. Where the 360.... yea. XD
    I guess I didn't value the online play of the 360 as much as you guys do. I'm more of a casual gamer and I hardly go online, I mostly complete the games offline and I've noticed that the PS3's graphics and system is better.

However, the 360's online play is much better than the PS3's, I'll freely admit that, but I still think the PS3 is just the better console overall.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Lightning said:
    PCs: I don't like Macs and I am a Windows fangirl. Give me vista or give me death! D: Well, not literally. And I would like to own a Mac one day but they're far overpriced and overhyped imo. <_<;
    Ew, Vista.

This computer I'm on now is Vista, and it gets awfully confusing at times. I'd much prefer to use my home computer with XP. :P

But alas, I am working on some computer programming, which I cannot do at home. So I'm stuck on Vista until I'm done. Which actually gives me more incentive to finish early. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    PC vs. Mac: I place a very high value on gaming, which Macs are horribly deficient in. Thus, Windows wins by default for me. Besides, what can a Mac do that a Windows platform cannot?

Coke vs. Pepsi: I have no real preference. They all taste the same to me.

Xbox 360 vs. PS3: There aren't enough good exclusives for the PS3, the latest retail models are no longer backwards-compatible with PS2 games, and they're still relatively overpriced. For the money I could spend on a PS3, I'd rather just buy a 360 and a PS2 instead.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Coke vs Pepsi: Soda is disgusting. If I have to drink it, I go with orange or root beer. But I'd take iced tea, water, lemonade, or milk anyday.

PS3 vs XBOX360: My brother owns PS3 at the moment. I don't play video games like at all, so I barely use it. I actually use my Wii more than anything for Pokemon Ranch and the Fire Emblem games, plus the Virtual Console. But I'm not a fanboy of any of them.

PC: The closest thing I've gotten to a Mac is my iPod touch. I think I've used a Mac for a brief second when I took over a conversation on AIM for my friend while she did her hair. I'm just too used to Windows to switch OS's.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    PC vs. Mac: OK, both have their pluses and minuses. I should know. I had a Mac laptop for a while (plus if we used any sort of computer at our school, it was a Mac), and I'm typing on a PC right now. I have to say, I prefer PC only because most emulators I've downloaded run perfectly while ones on the Mac tend to freeze up without warning. PCs also have a lot more games than the Mac. BUT... More recent Macs are a lot safer than newer PCs, and I hate Vistas just because they annoy me (XP all the way =O).

Coke vs. Pepsi: Coke. I'm friggin' addicted to the stuff. Vanilla Coke especially. Pepsi Vanilla was OK, but it couldn't top Vanilla Coke. I like Coke products more :3

XBox 360 vs. PS3: Wii and PS2 over both of them. Just 'cause. Though I'd get a PS3 for the new FF games that would come out for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Haha, I like how everyone is formatting their posts, all proper and such.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    XBox 360 vs. PS3: Wii and PS2 over both of them. Just 'cause. Though I'd get a PS3 for the new FF games that would come out for it.
    Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released for both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, so that's a rather weak justification for choosing the PS3 over the 360.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Although there are a few Sony fans who are pissed that FFXIII Isn't going to be exclusive.(You know, the ones who seem to forget that Final Fantasy was originally a Nintendo franchise) Some even go as far as boycott against the PS3 version because of it. You know, that'll totally prove that Square still has a market in Sony console. *rollseyes*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I remember seeing one for sale for carnival. Together with a Charmander and Ash costume, lol.
    O_O

Wow, you really are posting down here in the DCC, P*A. Well, welcome! :D

And I would never where a Charmander costume, let alone an Ash one. XD

EDIT: Who the heck changed the name? lulz

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *evil grin* Told you I would do that. And thanks for the welcome.

I would wear an Ash costume. For carnival. Or halloween. To scare people off.

I like the name. 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, I would never cosplay as Ash. Ever. Even I have standards, and they're above that. Way above. =P

Well, the name is interesting, as yes, I do adore the awesomeness that is Dunsparce. In fact, my Dunsparce's nickname is Awesome! XD!

But I thought that Todoroki would stay for at least a little longer. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Come on, cosplaying is for fun. No standards there. You 'cosplayed' as a girl, or did I misunderstand you a while ago? ^.~

I didn't give my Dunsparce any nickname. Couldn't come up with something awesome.

The whole prank as itself could have stayed for some while. Posting everywhere without anyone knowing who it is.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Come on, cosplaying is for fun. No standards there. You 'cosplayed' as a girl, or did I misunderstand you a while ago? ^.~

I didn't give my Dunsparce any nickname. Couldn't come up with something awesome.

The whole prank as itself could have stayed for some while. Posting everywhere without anyone knowing who it is.
    No, PC being like that for a day was long enough.

And I didn't technically cosplay. It doesn't count if you just pick the girl character in the Pokemon games. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd never cosplay. Well maybe... if I could dress up as the Tohru rice-cake~

What's the difference between cosplay and dressing up, like for a theme party? :s

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Only half a day for me. >> It was a great prank, I would have loved to see more of it.

No, that's not what I meant. Wasn't there something with a female costume being forced on you for halloween sometime? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back