• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eh...I've got my AP Biology exam next month. D:
    I'm going to my teacher's after-school study sessions right now. :3

And yay'z I got the highest in my World History Mid-terms! =D

CST's too next month...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'd actually consider a 9 AM exam on any day of the week to be even worse. But that's just me. XD

Hmmm, tough one to call. Lie in or have Friday night free? I think i'd rather have Friday night free. I can always use the free time to catch up on the sleep I missed having an exam on the morning =P

Haha, we have another Lostie in the house! :D

LOL I love LOST, watched every episode since Season 1. Not that it makes any difference, i'm still massively confused about it all haha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've been watching it from the start as well. ^_^

Tis not confusing. Tis very logical, once you get your mind wrapped around it. Many of the old questions are becoming answered, and new questions are being answered before you even have time to think.

Spoiler:

...Yeah, how can that get confusing? :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I guess you do. And luckily I have watched most of it. ^^

The one episode that I did miss was the one with Jake and Kate caught in the net. Yeah, I've got to find that one someday before the series wraps up. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I kind of dwelled away from Lost after the episode where the boy got kidnapped.

*Looks at M. Bison's sig* Is that actual game footage of RE5 or just CGi?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I kind of dwelled away from Lost after the episode where the boy got kidnapped.

*Looks at M. Bison's sig* Is that actual game footage of RE5 or just CGi?

It's the real game footage from one of the first trailers for Resident Evil 5.

Lots of people gave up on watching Lost from a few seasons back, since they missed a few episodes. >.<

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    i never got a chance to watch lost ):
    i should just download the whole season x:

anyone watch heros?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Heroes, barely. Missed the first season and have no track about anything.
    Bought the DVD of Season 1, but didn't really watch it, so I sold it for...Lost Season 3.

I also didn't watch that.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I missed a few episodes of the 3rd and 4th seasons because originally Channel 4 and E4 showed LOST here in the UK, then Sky bought the rights to it from Season 2 or 3 onwards. Then Sky and Virgin Media (Virgin are who provide our internet and TV) had a massive bust-up with Sky, so all Sky channels were pulled from the Virgin package so I wasn't able to watch them all =(

I eventually found somewhere online and caught up and then i've got all the DVD boxsets so i'm cool now, but honestly I was devastated when I couldn't watch it on TV any more haha =(

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Speaking of Sky, did anyone ever watch the Alt TV channel? Unless it was just on my version of Sky, nevermind.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I missed a few episodes of the 3rd and 4th seasons because originally Channel 4 and E4 showed LOST here in the UK, then Sky bought the rights to it from Season 2 or 3 onwards. Then Sky and Virgin Media (Virgin are who provide our internet and TV) had a massive bust-up with Sky, so all Sky channels were pulled from the Virgin package so I wasn't able to watch them all =(

I eventually found somewhere online and caught up and then i've got all the DVD boxsets so i'm cool now, but honestly I was devastated when I couldn't watch it on TV any more haha =(

That's a shame. But luckily you got all of the seasons of Lost right now.

Heroes, barely. Missed the first season and have no track about anything.
    Bought the DVD of Season 1, but didn't really watch it, so I sold it for...Lost Season 3.

I also didn't watch that.

Do you even watch any DVDs you bought? >.<

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Heroes is awesome but the seasons are way too short, and they never tie up loose ends at the season finales

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Wow.
    People still play Mario Kart these days still?
    YES. MY TROPHIES OF E'S IN MY CLOSET IS PROOF.
    And I thought Street Fighter IV would get everyones attention to keep playing by now. >.<

I don't have a Ps3. :[ *sigh*

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i still play legend of zeld ocarina of time and rampage
    nothing wrong with taking it back to a simpler time

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I gave up on Lost after... the pilot episode? I dunno, I found a website where I can watch every episode for free so I might take a chance on it someday.

Someday.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    From what I understand now, Locke is dead and now the islands time traveling?

I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THE POLAR BEARS LET ALONE THIS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back