• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    From what I understand now, Locke is dead and now the islands time traveling?

I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THE POLAR BEARS LET ALONE THIS.

Tsk. Whenever my friends are busy being confused about the latest episode, I just say, 'obviously it's a time paradox,' and they usually shut up.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

Bought this for $5 from our local video game store for the heck of it.
    God I lived that game when I was 8. Nostalgic Yugioh ftw.

Edit: Oni, Paradox makes me think of this guy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Speaking of Sky, did anyone ever watch the Alt TV channel? Unless it was just on my version of Sky, nevermind.
    Still speaking of Sky, are there any anime channels or am I wasting my time?
    If I'm wasting my time, is there any anime channel in England?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I love Cartoon Network. It had Yu-Gi-Oh GX on it when I was like.. 10.

Also, I feel like playing that game now for the lulz.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Didn't CN have that spin-off channel that pretty much showed DBZ 24 hours a day? I forget its name, but it showed only anime. Is that still going?

Haha it's been years since I watched cartoon channels XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I love Cartoon Network. It had Yu-Gi-Oh GX on it when I was like.. 10.

Also, I feel like playing that game now for the lulz.

I am playing it the lulz.

Simon: You cannot defeat the master!
    Chris (customized response (cheat)): Simon says what? P off, Simon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Bought this for $5 from our local video game store for the heck of it.
    God I lived that game when I was 8. Nostalgic Yugioh ftw.

I still have the Special Edition version that came with the three promo cards. I never really liked the play style, though.

Still speaking of Sky, are there any anime channels or am I wasting my time?
    If I'm wasting my time, is there any anime channel in England?

Sci Fi Network shows a small amount of anime on Monday nights, if you have it.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I still have the Special Edition version that came with the three promo cards. I never really liked the play style, though.

I. Want. That. Game. (AGAIN. NOW.

And dude, customized responses is the best form of play style ever.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    From what I understand now, Locke is dead and now the islands time traveling?

I CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THE POLAR BEARS LET ALONE THIS.

Well I'll go ahead and put this in spoiler tags:
    Spoiler:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    He was dead, but he has since been resurrected. And the island is not time traveling anymore. Time is now flowing smoothly again, although the island is now back in the 1970's. XD

I thought only a select few of the losties had been sent back through time? The rest are all in the present?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I. Want. That. Game. (AGAIN. NOW.

And dude, customized responses is the best form of play style ever.

Even though I never actually touch it, I am not getting rid of the game anytime soon.

By play style, I meant the fusion and "advantage" mechanics, and how the two were pretty much required in order to beat the game.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Guys, should I buy Crash Team Racing for another $5 from our video store? I mean, LOST IS BORING.
    --
    Forci: YOU COULD PLAY THE WHOLE GAME BY TALKING.

Joey: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A D-D-D-DUEL!
    Chris: Since when does anyone here stutter?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Guys, should I buy Crash Team Racing for another $5 from our video store? I mean, LOST IS BORING.

Which one? If it's the first one they brought out then definately. I had a demo of it and I couldn't stop playing it. I dunno about the others they brought out, but for that price it's worth a shot imo =D

Yeah, that's true. But all of the main Losties barring Sun, Locke, Ben, and Claire(wth happened to her?) are in the past.

Claire.. er... Yeah actually, wtf DID happen to her? I dread to think what her and Christian are off doing in Jacob's loveshack =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Claire.. er... Yeah actually, wtf DID happen to her? I dread to think what her and Christian are off doing in Jacob's loveshack =/
    You know she's his daughter, right? o.o

And my position right now is that the writer's forgot about her. I mean, everyone else has, XD. But she'll be sure to pop up at the least expected time. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back