• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    And plus, more people have died in the past three months of car accidents and other accidents than they have of Swinub's flu H1N1, right? In other words, we should be worrying more about getting in a car and driving across town than we should about fatality from H1N1. :/

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Governments all over are paranoid about it. How in the world do you soley blame Biden? :|

'Cause while Obama is trying to reassure the nation that things will soon be under control, he goes on TV and spreads his negativity and badmouths airplanes, subways and other forms of mass public transportation.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    And plus, more people have died in the past three months of car accidents and other accidents than they have of Swinub's flu H1N1, right? In other words, we should be worrying more about getting in a car and driving across town than we should about fatality from H1N1. :/
    Did you know that you're more likely to die from getting hit in the head by a coconut, then being attacked by a shark?
    *claps*
    She has a point ya'll.
    > . >
    I'm not stressing too much over it. It's an illness. They frreaked over the bird flu, they freaked over the common cold when it was first diagnosed, and now they freak over this. Take your vitamins, and be happy, not paranoid.
    o.o
    ... I don't take vitamins...
    'Cause while Obama is trying to reassure the nation that things will soon be under control, he goes on TV and spreads his negativity and back mouths airplanes, subways and other forms of mass public transportation.
    He's right. :)

Years
    Heh...We had a bit of scare here in LA when we had our first confirmed case 2 days ago...BuT!

Swine flu 'in decline' in Mexico

Swine flu in Mexico, the epicentre of the world outbreak, has peaked, the Mexican health minister has said.
    Jose Angel Cordova said the virus, blamed for at least 19 deaths in Mexico, appeared to have peaked between 23-28 April.
    "The evolution of the epidemic is now in its declining phase," Mr Cordova told a news conference.
    World Health Organization officials said authorities should remain vigilant as the virus could return.
    Asked about Mr Cordova's comments, WHO official Gregory Hartl said the current "round of activity" could have peaked.
    But he added: "We cannot lower our guard. There is a high possibility that this virus will come back, especially in colder periods."

EH GSDS!!!!!! *SPAZIMZ!*

Years
    Nope, '' Australia still has no confirmed cases, however the virus, H1N1, has reached Ireland and Italy. Im Liling Chin, Have a good night.'' Thats wut the news lady said. lol

Years
    I guess I'm without a pair, again.

My current one claimed she was going to commit suicide. Whatever.

Anyways... My infraction points are all at zero. I'm way surprised at it. It's been... Whenever I joined since I had zero. xD

So how was everyone's day today?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I hate to mini-mod.. really.. but Mr. Infinite.. please don't go offtopic.. or you'll just find yourself infracted again.

And I find it strange that you'd have no compassion for your pair.. but I guess that's just me :/

And I believe the virus is here in Canada, too.. but honestly.. I'm not worried about it at all.

Years
    She only claimed she did. We all know she's just waiting to see our reactions.

I don't see how you can really go off-topic in the DCC, especially when I'm just stating what's gone on today.

Anyways... There's a rumor that the virus is in my county. Oh, joy.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Infinite Heartless Core (I love typing your username btw), what Kura mean is that in the DCC guidelines it says you're supposed to make at least one remark regarding the current conversation before starting or inducing to a new topic.

Regardless, I've heard that the virus has reached Brazil and all, but really, I have more things to worry about about. Too many virus outbreaks at the same time (if the swine flu wasn't enough, we just had a White Fever crisis here last week!) are making people go paranoid.

Years
    Infinite Heartless Core (I love typing your username btw), what Kura mean is that in the DCC guidelines it says you're supposed to make at least one remark regarding the current conversation before starting or inducing to a new topic.

Regardless, I've heard that the virus has reached Brazil and all, but really, I have more things to worry about about. Too many virus outbreaks at the same time (if the swine flu wasn't enough, we just had a White Fever crisis here last week!) are making people go paranoid.

Oh, I suck.
    Yeah... Just abbreviate it into IHC, or call me Mence.

xD.

South America has reported cases in nearly every country.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    No, I really mean it, Infinite Heartless Core. Your username is fun to type.

And yeah, we're getting commercials and ads about preventing the flu and viruses and all but seriously, I think they're overreacting, since there haven't been any cases in the state I live.

Years
    It's no different than the ordinary flu. It's only killed Mexicans, unlike the normal flu. The normal flu kills everyone, and kills thousands per year. So instead of being down in one region, the normal flu hands out death everywhere. I want to know why it's only killed those in Mexico so far. It's quite odd.

Anyways... I didn't think anyone would like to type it. xD.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    We're getting warnings of swine flu here in Maryland, too D=

It's too bad, what our country is coming to. Aye-yai-yai, I don't think I like the world the previous generation will most likely leave us

Mm, we should probably just dwell on the positives, not the negatives... ^^'

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Anyways... I didn't think anyone would like to type it. xD.

I'm not just anyone, dear.

I like typing Elisa. Her name is fun to type, too. :3

Isn't it?
    I don't like typing yours, though, Derrick, because it reminds me of the jokes that can be made with it. :<

By the way, when I come back to school, whenever that day may be, I'm staying as far away from people as possible.

But don't you always stay as far away from people as possible regardless? lol

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    Why are we talking about swine flu here when there's already a thread for it? Come on people, I don't want two threads to talk about the same thing... :(

Anyone here like hockey?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back