• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Absolutely, I just finished watching all the current episodes on Youtube. (LittleKuriboh reuploaded them with an Alt, Account) YGOTAS is the original, and still one of the best abridged series on Youtube.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have the whole YGO Abridged series on my iPod Touch, so I can watch it wherever I want \o/

I absolutely love that series =P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    There's a new YuGiOh series? Wow. I remember pissing of my stepdad on Christmas because I wanted to watch the old episode where Joey was facing someone on that island with a weird guy named Pegasus or something, lol.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    There's a new YuGiOh series? Wow. I remember pissing of my stepdad on Christmas because I wanted to watch the old episode where Joey was facing someone on that island with a weird guy named Pegasus or something, lol.
    No we are talking about the fan made abridged series. But yeah there is a new one called 5Ds. Its motorbike racing mixed with duel monsters.

The Red Chain

No we are talking about the fan made abridged series. But yeah there is a new one called 5Ds. Its motorbike racing mixed with duel monsters.

Aka ridiculously stupid.

Other than that, Yu-gi-oh abridged rules. Everyone who hasn't seen it, you are missing out on some funny stuff.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Aka ridiculously stupid.

Other than that, Yu-gi-oh abridged rules. Everyone who hasn't seen it, you are missing out on some funny stuff.
    Seriously. I mean GX was good enough with the plot but now I dont event get it. Neo Domino City? The old one is now a dump? Gah. Anyway yeah it does. I am currently on the one with Mako. I love how they played the whole Mai Joey thing. XD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.

I really only like the two series when they are on those islands. I believe they are the first and third season.

The Red Chain

I love how they always call Mako a freaky fish guy.. and poor Bakura is picked on to no end. D:

Last edited:

The Red Chain

Heck yeah. I'm on the 33rd episode of it right now, and it's really good.
    It'll get better, just keep watching~

My favorite and in my opinion the funniest episode is number 25.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Heck yeah. I'm on the 33rd episode of it right now, and it's really good.
    It'll get better, just keep watching~

My favorite and in my opinion the funniest episode is number 25.
    Oh okay then. I guess I should start watching it again but then again I have so much to do from watching my favorite tv show on google video and posting speculation on the remakes. XD
    Also woot 5000 posts! I now have a goal for 10000. I wonder when my blog powers kick in

The Red Chain

The speculation thread on the remakes is gonna have 408093850348 pages pretty soon, seriously.

You guys are making me wanna play my Crystal.. >_>;

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Crazy high post count people. =P

Yugioh abridged does seem to get somewhat better for me after halfway thus far - some amusing stuff. XD

And yeah, GS remake discussion is going to go through the roof. Should be the same case for other places too though. Heck, the internet has had minor explosions when it was confirmed. XD

The Red Chain

I remember talking to a buddy of mine about the GS remake possibility.
    Keep in mind this is before it was confirmed..
    I was like 'I already know if they remake Gold and Silver almost the whole Pokecommunity forum is gonna blow up in celebration.'

Was I right? Ohhh yeah. XD
    Like oh my god, have you seen how many threads have been made about it? Sheesh..

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    One of my favorite episodes is 38, where my Mai faces off against that old stalker of hers. I just love the way LK voices her. Also, the episode where Yami duels Bakura had some epic one-liners.

As for HeartGold and SoulSilver, people seem to already start flaming threads over it. I saw one argument(or cursefest, basically) between a G/S/C purist, and a D/P/Pt fanboy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Whoa, I like the acronym GSDS. I haven't heard that one yet. It's much better than "HGSS" which makes me gag, lmao. XD Overall I'm pretty indifferent about GSDS, though I'm not entirely sure why since Gen 2 was my favourite. I think I just resent that the Pokemon Company made so much hype about *remakes*. No other company can get away with that... <_<

I haven't watched YGO:TAS in a while. I stopped watching around episode 19 when they came out so sporadically that I just... couldn't be bothered checking for them anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back