• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I think I just resent that the Pokemon Company made so much hype about *remakes*. No other company can get away with that... <_<

What about Square Enix?

I haven't watched YGO:TAS in a while. I stopped watching around episode 19 when they came out so sporadically that I just... couldn't be bothered checking for them anymore.

There's a channel on Youtube called CardGamesFTW(Little Kuriboh's alt) that has all the episodes from 1 to 39 right now if you're interested.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    They go "HAY WE'RE RELEASING THE ORIGINAL FINAL FANTASY AGAIN GUYZ 8D" and everyone goes "yay, okay. where's ff13?" :( I honestly sat here for a bit trying to think of another company that hypes it up so much, dropping hints all over the place. Companies drop hints and whatnot all the time but not this much for rehashing. XD

And yeah, I know about that. Been watching those music vids he made when they popped up on my LJ friends list. I'll probably marathon the whole thing sometime soon, I suppose. Won't he just get banned on YT again though?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Very excited about the GSDS. Second Generation was my favourite. I'm not all that sure why because DPP did do a lot of things similar or better. But I loved how they handled FRLG and I wanted the GSC remakes since those games came out. So...yay!

And now I'm in a Pokemon mood. I just finished up a replay of LeafGreen. So, I guess I'll replay Sapphie which would probably put in completely anti-Pokemon mood. XD

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    And now I'm in a Pokemon moon. I just finished up a replay of LeafGreen. So, I guess I'll replay Sapphie which would probably put in completely anti-Pokemon mood. XD

No, read Pokemon Special/Adventures instead! It's such a good manga.

LK chose to make a Japanese YT account. I'm not sure if it will prevent him from getting banned again, but at least everyone will have the chance to rewatch this series.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    ....YGOTAS is the original, and still one of the best abridged series on Youtube.
    You can always go to his site and watch the newest episodes, right?

I have the whole YGO Abridged series on my iPod Touch, so I can watch it wherever I want \o/

I absolutely love that series =P
    I'm soo jealous of you and your Touch. >.>'

My favorite quote of all from the Abridged Series.

I shall now play Tea in face-down position.
    =D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    HG/SS is going to be so good.

I've already decided on which one of the two I'm getting, along with the starter. Chikorita ftw. XD

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    It's probably best to stay away from the normal Yu-Gi-Oh! due to the supreme Narm-ness of it. Watch a few episodes of the abridged series and see how you like it, Alakazam.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, Pretty Cure's magical girl. I saw, like, two episodes XD Personally, my fave magical girl anime now is Shugo Chara, but...

I'm a HUGE fan of manga magical girl series, or just regular action series (like PokeSpecial).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Thanks~ 'Tis Suwako from Mountain of Faith, an awesome Touhou game I have yet to play XD

I'm fine. Not as stressed out as I was earlier this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back