• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Even though I like Kris a lot better, I can get used to the new girl. The Mario resemblance is win. Someone should do a Luigi recoloring.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Even though I like Kris a lot better, I can get used to the new girl. The Mario resemblance is win. Someone should do a Luigi recoloring.

I heard it was awesome. Haven't watched it myself yet, though.

I love her hat and stockings so much.
    OMG, I just love your banners, who made them.

Tho super yours stands out, the girl in it reminds me of Thunderella.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I just came back from watching "Star Trek" in the movie theaters, and it was a awesome movie.
    It's totally worth seeing that movie in theaters, trust me.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm looking forward to seeing Wolverine, which I still haven't. X_x Nobody wanted to go opening night ;_; [/sad Ryan]

I've heard it's not as great as fans hoped, but still a great addition to X-Men.

Can't think of movies I really want to see other than that, though...but I EPIC wish HG/SS wasn't getting to US like...a year from now. (well, close to it haha.)

Too much hype and speculation is going to make me claw at the walls until it arrives (I don't import-I can't stand not knowing what people are saying in the games.)

Otherwise, I'm having a grande ol' time with Platinum and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I should be working out more, though..hm..

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm ashamed to see that the Daily Chit Chat was abandoned for two whole days. This kind of treatment makes me sick.

*gives DCC health*

You sick people.
    Someone make a topic. Not only am I too lazy, but too burnt out.

Well...summer's just around the corner, right? :D
    Hopefully more activity then...

I'm collecting all the Burger King Star Trek toys...my dad was an old Trekkie, so I'm trying to collect all of them for him X3

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    So... How bout them cowboys? *slapped*

Hehehe... I wanna see UP. Looks hillarious. :3

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    OMG, I just love your banners, who made them.

I made my banner from some fanart I found in a Pokemon Manga fanclub. So that combined with some simple CSS made my Signature. I really need to make a new one though, but I'm sooo lazy.

One movie I'm waiting for is the Disney version of The Princess and the Frog. It's about time that Disney started making 2D movies again.

And I can't wait to see that Star Trek film. Sounds like fun.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    So... How bout them cowboys? *slapped*

Hehehe... I wanna see UP. Looks hillarious. :3

I want to see that, too. You're never too old to enjoy a Disney & Pixar film.
    I also want to see Wolverine. I've never been a big X-Men fan, but the movies look pretty good.
    What about video games? Are any of your guys waiting for a game to come out this summer? I'm just waiting for August so I can get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    What about video games? Are any of your guys waiting for a game to come out this summer? I'm just waiting for August so I can get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum and Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Batman's just a love song to fans of the 90s animated series. They brought in Paul Dini (every episode he wrote was brilliant) and voice talent from the show. And the game itself looks pretty cool.

And then Ghostbusters is Ghostbusters. Nice to see the talent from the movies involved (both in terms of voice acting and writing). It's essentially a third Ghostbusters film but playable.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS IN 16 DAYS OMGGGG.

I can't wait. ;~; Well, I can. And I don't think I have fastest shipping on it so I'll probably be waiting an extra week after that. But. omg, still.

I think that's really the only game I'm waiting on atm.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS IN 16 DAYS OMGGGG.

I can't wait. ;~; Well, I can. And I don't think I have fastest shipping on it so I'll probably be waiting an extra week after that. But. omg, still.

I think that's really the only game I'm waiting on atm.
    What are you talking about.

And I really wanna see Angels and Demons and Obsessed.

Cherrim

Years
    Haha, a DS game that's coming out.

I kinda wanna see A&D too but I haven't read the book in forever and hated the movie adaptation of Da Vinci Code so I probably won't spend money to see it in theatres.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Angels and Demons looks good, but it's going to be hard to beat the epicness that was the novel. My god, I couldn't put that thing down XD

Cherrim

Years
    I don't own it so it's been years since I read it but I loved the novel too. I love Dan Brown's writing. I think I heard a sequel in the series is coming out later this year? If not that, another book by him at least. :D I can't wait.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yeah, I think hes writing another Robert Langhdon(?) novel, which is quite awesome. I loved The Da Vinci Code as well, but I thought Angels and Demons was just a bit better. I can't wait to read the next one too :D

Cherrim

Years
    Well, I barely remember A&D since it's been a while so I can't remember how I compared them, haha.

One of his other books, Digital Fortress, holds the title of my favourite book by him though. ♥

Cherrim

Years
    I don't read much these days either. :( I did a lot of reading when I was a kid and now I only read when a book by a favourite author comes out, though I'm trying to get back into reading.

I barely even remember the last book I read, let alone when that was. ;;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Digital Fortress was also a great book...I was especially interested because all that coding and encryption stuff is just so cool, I wish I could understand it =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back