• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    So in other news lately - Are you guys getting Aion when it comes out for North and South America?

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Oooh... Cake...

I don't know why, but I want some more cake than I usually request!

It's been 2 weeks since I started eating cake continuously... There's no day where I don't eat cake !

I love cake! I love the Rocky Road... The Mocha Marble... The Caramel Classic... and the Black Forest! Yummm... :)

P.S. --- Bummer... I have no more money to buy cake... :( *sniff*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Why don't you go to the store and get cake mix? Probably a lot cheaper than getting a pre-made one from an ice cream store or something.

Years
    Uhh...didn't we have the "Baked Goods" thread made earlier due to the EXACT same reason that we were being oh so negative? XD

And yeah...my fault for the WW2 thing...being a history buff and Jack listing 3 Philippine locations with one being the last American Garrison in WW2. D:

Cookies? Uh...oatmeal I guess...
    Now I want a Midnight snack....but I already have my retainers on...XD

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Caramel Choco-Choco Vanillaswirl (XDDDDDDDDD), a cake that my mother makes:
    Delicious. Caramel sauce on top, chocolate layer, caramel sauce again and a vanilla layer.
    My mouth's watering just thinking of it.

And on a separate: I knew I wouldn't stay un-paired for long, I take pairing too seriously. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    :O Is the topic of conversation.. cake? :O
    Angel Cake is my favourite, closely followed by Carrot and ... Coffeee!
    Cake is like.. amazing.
    Kaa!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Carrot cake is rather nice except when theres a whole chunk of carrot in it, urgh.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I don't really discriminate when it comes to cake; generally, if it looks good and tastes good, I'll eat it. I especially like any and all cakes that have chocolate in them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I dunno. Vanilla Ice Cream cake iz the bomb. XD
    So true, last year I wanted an ice-cream birthday, [I know how childish of me] and so.. I would have to have an ice-cream cake, right?
    I chose a Vanilla Ice-cream cake. Nice.
    Best tasting decision I ever made.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't really discriminate when it comes to cake; generally, if it looks good and tastes good, I'll eat it. I especially like any and all cakes that have chocolate in them.
    Amen to that.

Chocolate cake beats all other types of cakes in the world.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I live in the UK...
    I just searched ice-cream sandwiches and realised what pokerus34 meant.
    I actually had one like last week or two weeks ago. For some reason my brain was like: Bread + Icecream = what the?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Cake Cake Cake. I like cake. =D

Particularly if it happens to have chocolate in it, or perhaps some caramel cakes as well can be quite nice. Oh, and good old cheesecake made by my mum, which is made of win. But as mentioned before - as long as it tastes good, I like it. =D

Best topic ever

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back