• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha! I found it! Not quite the one I was looking for, but close enough. Apparently there was a PlayStation game made by the same company, and the pogosheep is in it too. =D

https://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8eIPVEjb4

Enjoy! :D

That was the single most ridiculous level of any game I've ever seen ever. XDDDDDD

"You raised the chunks!" haahaha.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Okay how many of you loves disney movies?

I do:D,

So who can guess this song:

Spoiler:
    Hey the person to answer this correct gets a cookie:D

Amazingly the sheep did nothing for me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    That game is ridiculous....you have some sheep on a pgoo stick and mean while huge balls of fire are raining down on your from everywhere as you're hopping along. Who the heck designs something like that? XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay how many of you loves disney movies?

I do:D,

So who can guess this song:

Spoiler:
    Hmm, I can't seem to remember hearing those lyrics before, so I'm going to suggest one which I haven't seen: Mulan?

And on the topic of Disney Songs, a friend and I were naming off our favourites just yesterday. And I while there are quite a few great ones, I'm sticking with "Kiss The Girl," from the Little Mermaid. The original, not the Ashley Tisdale version. =P

That was the single most ridiculous level of any game I've ever seen ever. XDDDDDD

"You raised the chunks!" haahaha.
    That game is ridiculous....you have some sheep on a pgoo stick and mean while huge balls of fire are raining down on your from everywhere as you're hopping along. Who the heck designs something like that? XD
    Well, it was a hilarious game. I've yet to beat it actually. Maybe I should go back to it. =D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hmm, I can't seem to remember hearing those lyrics before, so I'm going to suggest one which I haven't seen: Mulan?

And on the topic of Disney Songs, a friend and I were naming off our favourites just yesterday. And I while there are quite a few great ones, I'm sticking with "Kiss The Girl," from the Little Mermaid. The original, not the Ashley Tisdale version. =P

Well, it was a hilarious game. I've yet to beat it actually. Maybe I should go back to it. =D

No not Mulan tho the soundtrack of Mulan pawns:D

Correct answer is inside the spoiler:D!
    Spoiler:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    No not Mulan tho the soundtrack of Mulan pawns:D

Correct answer is inside the spoiler:D!
    Spoiler:

Of course....Although I'm no expert on Disney movies.

She has a really annoying voice =/

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Lol this is the woman who speaks for miss kettle:D lol, her name is Angela:D.

OMG I love that song:D, and I love the Celine version too:D, and this woman reminds my of my dads grandma, she is so adorable:D
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back