• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nothing beats The Aristocats. >D

But, oh wow, pogosheep... good idea, less time I'd have to waste cutting their hoofs up.

Years
    I actually remember sad times when I used to watch Disney Princess Movies with my sisters.
    I remember finding them interesting! :cer_no:

Years
    Finally the PETA bashing has come to an end.
    Anywayz this place cannot smell like Chibi's room due to the fact it's made of words. XD
    Also do we have to talk like cute little chibi's in "The Daily Chibi-Chat" thread with the "kawaii" and "-chan" and "nyahhhh"?!?!!? (aww....)

But anywayz my favorite Disney Movie? I dunno...I remember watching a lot of them but I think I like them all equally. But still Mulan jumps up since it's the most recent one I re-watched. XD Eh Three Musketeers was funny though. =P

Ja ne! Sakura-chan. XP

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    My all time favorite Disney movie series was the Pirates of the Caribbean! ^^
    But to choose one of them, Dead Men's Chest was my favorite.

pogosheep?
    Intresting name....

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I really only liked the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie...the last too just seemed really corny. That's not to say that they weren't entertaining, but the first one was by far the best =P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ja ne! Sakura-chan. XP

ZOMG were there Naruto chibi-sodes somewhere and I haven't seen them yet!?!?

I really only liked the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie...the last too just seemed really corny. That's not to say that they weren't entertaining, but the first one was by far the best =P

I liked them all to an extent, yet they pale in comparison to LOTR. By a lott.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    LOTR and Pirates are king of hard to compare. But yeah I liked LOTR better.

Eww...Twilight can go die. XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    You know what movie I like alot?
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
    My girlfriend took me to see it. I thought I would hate it, but it was absolutely amazing.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Say Twilight and I'll bite you.

Ewww, I hate Twilight and all the bleh that goes with it, haha. It's a girly book and and girly kind of movie. Not into it; even my friends who read it said 'you wouldn't like it, it's very girl-mindset.'

I haven't seen Benjamin Button yet, although I might. .Sublime, you've probably seen like every current movie out. XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Ewww, I hate Twilight and all the bleh that goes with it, haha. It's a girly book and and girly kind of movie. Not into it; even my friends who read it said 'you wouldn't like it, it's very girl-mindset.'

I haven't seen Benjamin Button yet, although I might. .Sublime, you've probably seen like every current movie out. XD

Actually, I still have yet to see The Unborn.
    That's for this friday xD

Zet

Years
    It's impossible for me to choose a favourite Disney movie and I kinda want to go see Twilight even though some people have told me it's bad and why do I have a sudden urge to have a daily chat about Chibi?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back