• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    All I'm doing this summer is hanging with friends, work, write lyrics, and be bored in my spare time. If anybody want to be paired up, just VM me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    As a rule, I'd suggest only pairing with someone if you know them well. :( Otherwise you end up stuck in a pairing you hate and that especially sucks if you're too polite to use a bad reason to break it off.
    Weren't you guys thinking of Mexico at some point?

My summer...

Next weekend heading downtown for a festival. Weekend after that we're at the Beach. Mid-end July I'm in Walt Disney World. At some point in August I'm downtown for another festival.

Watch movies and game when I'm at home.
    No, my dad wants to go somewhere south but I have absolutely no desire to. Nor does the rest of my family. Besides, I think anyone who goes somewhere where it gets that hot during the summer is absolutely insane. :(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Mexico's awesome. Taco's and weird Mexican hats that people dance around to a snazzy tune I have on my phone, ftw? As for me, Summer's way past. We're heading into Winter now. :3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Mexico is where I was born, and it sure is a land of extreme variety. It's that variety that makes it unique.

Also thank God "The Peje" did not win the 2006 election, if you know who I refer to ._.'. Mexico could have had it real bad with that guy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The beaches in the Californian Peninsula are a lot better than the ones the gulf though. Ecotourism is very strong over there and I'd sure like to visit that area again.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    As a rule, I'd suggest only pairing with someone if you know them well. :( Otherwise you end up stuck in a pairing you hate and that especially sucks if you're too polite to use a bad reason to break it off.

No, my dad wants to go somewhere south but I have absolutely no desire to. Nor does the rest of my family. Besides, I think anyone who goes somewhere where it gets that hot during the summer is absolutely insane. :(
    But it's a summer vacation. That's what you do. XD You go where it's hot to enjoy the sun, not where its cold.

I have no desire to go to Mexico ever. But... I think for most families a winter vacation somewhere south is difficult due to the short window of time you have to work with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    But it's a summer vacation. That's what you do. XD You go where it's hot to enjoy the sun, not where its cold.

I have no desire to go to Mexico ever. But... I think for most families a winter vacation somewhere south is difficult due to the short window of time you have to work with.
    ...no, you take hot vacations in the winter to get away from the cold. :( Jeez what kind of Canadian are you??

We have more time in the winter than any other time. My parents and I work all summer and the only plausible time we can take vacations nowadays is Christmas break, I would say.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    ...no, you take hot vacations in the winter to get away from the cold. :( Jeez what kind of Canadian are you??

We have more time in the winter than any other time. My parents and I work all summer and the only plausible time we can take vacations nowadays is Christmas break, I would say.
    I went to New York in the winter. XD Sooo...

That was our only winter trip ever. There's just no time for us to take a trip in the winter and even if we could....it's the winter. All the hot places would have jacked up prices.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    DimJim Vs. The World, Episode 1

But first I need to defeat my stupid ideas.

Hey, I want to go to japan to see Pixel (Maker of Cave Story) and get the movie Arceus (in other words, control over all trade threads), but that would cost too much. How about I start a donation thread here?

Wait, I'd need at least 5K. Crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back