• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    its too hot in my place x3 I hate going out in such a humid weather that's why i hate sitting at home doing nothing just completely boredom..

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well maybe you should make the most of your weather.. we're lucky to get weather like that.
    Usually just windy and dark here <_< Sometimes, even in the summer T_T

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Where we liveis a micro climate so it can be raining abouut a wile away and we can have brilliant sunshine here :D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I know! It sucks here in LA...It's Cold but almost summer. D: D: D:
    It's the same here in Vegas.

The other day it felt like it was the end of spring (cold in the morning and a little hot in the afternoon). It's kind of weird.

Years
    You all are making me soo sad :( It was so nice last week and the weekend came and its windy and raining :( I want heat .. Want to give us some over here?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I agree. The weather has just been weird over here as well. For a couple of days it'll be beautiful, sunny, not too hot. Then we'll get a week of rain. Another day or two of sun, then more rain. x.x

Never had this much rain here before.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    For once, it's not raining in Washington state this time of the year!!
    Yay! Haha. It's been like, mid seventies to low eighties for a couple weeks. That's Fahrenheit btw. LOL. Obviously.
    Dang why can't the US have metrics? >,<

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    It's meant to be summer here but i'm curled up in bed and it feels really cold =(

So much for the heatwave we had last week ¬_¬

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It's been kind of cool for summer time here in New York...It's hovering right around the 70 range :O

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's been kind of cool for summer time here in New York...It's hovering right around the 70 range :O
    That's great news! I'm heading over to New York this summer for soccer, then heading over to West Virginia for private soccer lessons. It's great to hear it's not blazing hot.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    It's been in the mid-90's here in Texas. D:

Just wait until summer REALLY hits, it'll be in the 100's easy, and guess who has 4 hour long football practices? :(

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    That seems alot like the weather here in Arizona. It's cool during the morning though, like when the sun is just coming up.

Well it's really humid in Southeast Texas, so it's always pretty gross here. Some days it isn't so bad, but it's always pretty hot.

I've lived here my whole life, and I still can't get used to it. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Well it's really humid in Southeast Texas, so it's always pretty gross here. Some days it isn't so bad, but it's always pretty hot.

I've lived here my whole life, and I still can't get used to it. XD

Heh, it's dry air here. It's not as bad.

I've only lived in Arizona for six years. XD I grew up in Maine until like, 14 and then moved here. My dad has problems with his knees and his doctors said the climate here would be better so...yeah. (My dad is disabled).

(By the way, do you remember me? XD I used to be Cute Inuyasha-kun/Kimi-chan. It's just been so long that I haven't seen you.)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I really can't wait for the weather here in NY to really heat up. My friends and I are having a pool party today and I wish it was really hot.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I really can't wait for the weather here in NY to really heat up. My friends and I are having a pool party today and I wish it was really hot.

We actually don't have a pool here. D: It really sucks too because the Home Owner's Association is really strict here. >_< We own our house now and yet they are pretty strict on us.

I want a pool because it gets so hot here. So when you are living in Arizona, a pool is like, something you need. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Heh, it's dry air here. It's not as bad.

I've only lived in Arizona for six years. XD I grew up in Maine until like, 14 and then moved here. My dad has problems with his knees and his doctors said the climate here would be better so...yeah. (My dad is disabled).

(By the way, do you remember me? XD I used to be Cute Inuyasha-kun/Kimi-chan. It's just been so long that I haven't seen you.)

Yeah, the cold really doesn't help joints much. D:

OMG. Yeah, I remember now. XD I didn't realize who you were!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back