• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    It's impossible for me to choose a favourite Disney movie and I kinda want to go see Twilight even though some people have told me it's bad and why do I have a sudden urge to have a daily chat about Chibi?

So this one time, at Chibi Camp...XD

Wait, I must have missed a couple Chibi-Chat pages to not notice BeachBoy inserted into a test tube, or did that happen elsewhere?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I will have to say this is hard...but uh.............one of them is can I get back to u? Lol...':D

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Never read or seen, but everybody I've talked to about it says, "Urgh. Crap printed on paper."

An interesting point of view would be from tWHYlight, if you've ever seen that.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    This sort of makes me glad and proud of the fact that I hardly ever watch movies. I prefer books instead.

Both are ok for me...But I think books can be just a bit more entertaining sometimes. When I read The Davinci Code, it was probably one of the best experiences of my life XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Dan Brown is a genius...I actually liked Angels and Demons a bit better, but both were safely the best books I've ever read. He has such a creative story-telling mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back