• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Haha.. oh my.. drinking game..

Imagine one for DBZ? Take a drink every time someone mention's something about strength!

"He's too strong!" *Drink*
    "His power level is rising!" *Drink*

God.. those voice actors must get a vocal workout from all that screaming o_o...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Don't forget how many times they have to grunt or moan everytime they get hit or knocked out of the sky. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Haha.. oh my.. drinking game..

Imagine one for DBZ? Take a drink every time someone mention's something about strength!

"He's too strong!" *Drink*
    "His power level is rising!" *Drink*

God.. those voice actors must get a vocal workout from all that screaming o_o...

Omg, I really want to play that now XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    After glancing at Mage's new theme, I just came up with an idea for a Soul Eater drinking game: Take a shot every time Death the Kid talks about symmetry, displays OCD behavior, or uses his pistols improperly.

I wonder how he's able to actually hit anything if he's holding his pistols upside-down. The sights are on top for a reason.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You could always change it around and have a drinking game where you take shots of energy drinks instead of alcohol and see how long it takes to get absolutely wired?

Years
    You could always change it around and have a drinking game where you take shots of energy drinks instead of alcohol and see how long it takes to get absolutely wired?
    Not really as fun though...

I don't really get affected much by energy drinks, only that I can't sleep! XD
    I don't get hyped up or anything.

Lucky I am 19 and can drink!
    Drinking games FTW.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    I wonder how he's able to actually hit anything if he's holding his pistols upside-down. The sights are on top for a reason.

The guns have adapted to his hands in such a way that he can actually use them with great accuracy (/idunno)

He's a shinigami, he can do whatever he wants.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't think I've ever had an actual energy drink.

I'm old enough to partake in alcoholic drinking games too anyway, so it doesn't matter. (b'-')b

Vie

Years
    I'm sixteen and I'm also old enough to take part in drinking games. (hah, german politics!)
    sometimes they are fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back