• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Drinking age is 19 in most places here, 18 in the rest. I think. I just know it's 18 in the province directly east of here and 19 here.

The States's drinking age is annoying 'cause I still have to get my parents to buy me alcohol when we're on vacation there. Lame. :(

Vie

Years
    I hate energy drinks. Coffee and water...and tea. ftw. =D

Drinking age is 19 in most places here, 18 in the rest. I think. I just know it's 18 in the province directly east of here and 19 here.

germans get beer and wine with sixteen, everything else with 18. And most people have 18-year-old friends, so... yeah.

Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I don't drink any energy based drinks like coffee. But, I sometimes drink it on holidays. :D

Vie

Years
    :O How do you stay awake?
    I am always tired in the mornings, because the school is long and much homework...and I do a lot sport. So I need it to have a good start. =] Damn, I'm addicted.

Cherrim

Years
    I hate coffee. It's too bitter for me--I wish I could get into it so I'd have a good wake-me-up in the morning but I just can't do it. Even sweetened specialty coffee and whatnot is gross to me. Tastes great until you get that bitter aftertaste. ;_;

Vie

Years
    I hate coffee. It's too bitter for me--I wish I could get into it so I'd have a good wake-me-up in the morning but I just can't do it. Even sweetened specialty coffee and whatnot is gross to me. Tastes great until you get that bitter aftertaste. ;_;

I used to drink it black and very strong, that was funny xD
    But usually people can drink it with milk and sugar. Or what about capuccino? tastes great and keeps you wake...hmm...with chocolate... :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    :O How do you stay awake?
    Shower! \o/
    Yup ^. I can only like it if it is flavored.

Vie

Years
    Shower! \o/

I can barely see anything in the morning, so showering could be a bit ..weird. xD My eyes are all blurry in the morning, though my eyesight is good. actually. They just need more time to wake up, and coffee...coffee helps. =D

EDIT: I do shower, just for the record. But after the coffee xD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My stepdad doesn't let me drink energy drinks...

Although I do like them. I think they taste like fruit punch! xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Energy Drinks are horrible.. especially Red Bull. They're so sweet & flat.. yuk.

Cherrim

Years
    It does suck. :'( I especially hate when you get sick at like the worst possible times. That kind of happened to me this week.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I don't like energy drinks. They don't really taste that great and give me headaches :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The only 'energy' drink I like is Vault. It really isn't even an energy drink, it just says it is. It tastes just like mountain dew and just makes you hyper, no real energy.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It does suck. :'( I especially hate when you get sick at like the worst possible times. That kind of happened to me this week.
    I had to leave school during a project. It was the worst, but thankfully my teacher decided not to do the project. xD

Cherrim

Years
    Getting sick near the end of the year is the worst. At least midway through you can still catch up and all but at the end it's crunch time so it's so much harder to get back in the groove when you're back. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back