• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    I have always heard people talking about the bloomin' onion from Outback, and tonight I tried it. It is pretty good. I don't like onions too much, thank God all you taste was the breading.

Haha. Yeah, I'm same way. I tried it when my friends ordered it one time and I was really hesitant because I hate onions, but it was actually pretty damn good.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh, I hate onions. They make me cry. ;_;

XD Jokes aside, when I was little(like five, six years old), I used to think I hated hamburgers. But after some time passed, one day I realized that it wasn't the burger that messed with my tastebuds; it was the onions that were on it! :P

Ever since then, I've gotten my hamburgers without onions, and I've liked them ever since. ^_^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Red onions are good in salads.
    Normal onions are good with sausages.
    And raw onions make people cry.

I don't know if I can eat a whole raw onion by itself, but I don't plan on trying it. xD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Tomatoes are so nasty. I can have them with hamburgers (why are they called HAMburgers?) and stuff like that because they are surrounded with delicious fat (fruits and vegitables are better.) But not alone. X[

Wait, I can't cook my cat? I was going to for Thanksgiving. >:[

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Tomatoes are so nasty. I can have them with hamburgers (why are they called HAMburgers?) and stuff like that because they are surrounded with delicious fat (fruits and vegitables are better.) But not alone. X[

Wait, I can't cook my cat? I was going to for Thanksgiving. >:[

Its called hamburgers because the people who named it were too stupid to ask where the meat came from probably. Look at us with McDonalds and cafeteria food! The trend continues.

If you cook the cat, a thread at PC will start up telling you how stupid you were.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I believe they got their name from Hamburg, a city in Germany. =P

No.

A guy (Charlie something something) in AMERICA was having trouble selling his meat patties. So, he came up with sure-marvellous idea. PUT THE PATTY IN BETWEEN BREAD, OMGNOWAY.
    Pretty sure theres a book about it, but I can't remember the name.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I love the taste of fast food.. but since I have cut back on it for such a long while, it usually makes me feel kinda sick after I eat it ._.;; Especially Burger King :/ Made me throw up once after I ate one of their Whoppers.. :/ And I've only had like KFC twice in my life.. and apparently both times it's also made me throw up. (I don't remember the first time. I was a kid)..
    Damn but it was so good..

Wendy's strangely I don't feel sick after eating it .__.;;

o3o And I looove tomatoes. I eat them like apples in the morning/ afternoon <3 They make such a yummy snack~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back