• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    ._. Meh~ Yeah I also eat it only occasionally :3 I've been exercising lately~
    >D Tonight I did two and a half hours of DDR! Haha.. I'm getting so much better! I can do Heavy/Expert songs now~ :3 I got a AA* on one heavy/expert song <3333 Made me so happy~

Edit: OMG POST 6666!!!!!!!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Personally I believe that my generation is actually quite thin compared to the two generations before us.

It depends on where you live, I would think. Lifestyles are different in different places.

Also, I don't know if that's the case. Like.. let's say in the 1400s.. even though portraits of most you see are chubby, artists didn't paint commoners.. which were poor and therefore thinner because they didn't have much to eat. ._. So I dunno..

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sorry to jump on the band wagon as such here guys xD
    but yeah i really think its in the genetics and how you're raised. Wheter you parents are slim and if you have an active chilhood and what not would definately boost the slimness Lmao

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sorry to jump on the band wagon as such here guys xD
    but yeah i really think its in the genetics and how you're raised. Wheter you parents are slim and if you have an active chilhood and what not would definately boost the slimness Lmao
    Well obviously, but I mean as a whole my generation is thin compared to the previous generations. Sure we have our occasional fat people (sorry if that's offensive), but other than that, we are all thin, lol.

Pretty much everyone I know, and knew (I lived in four states across the country) were all thin.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    My whole side of my moms family is obese except for two members including myself and my dads side of the family, they all obese except for some of the Hawaiian relatives from Hawaii, San Diego, Germany, and Norway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back