• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh and get supporters involved somehow... dunno.

mewthree standing up for the supporters, then banning and... yeah too much. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah but on the 2nd it would be boring. But if they did it in the last minute of the 1st... oh yeah, ttly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You know.. we just ruined everything by putting it in here. lol.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    This is still January though. We have three months to hide that post and allow people to forget. xD
    I just hope the staff were thinking of something much better than this, otherwise we just blew it (Unless we forget this ever happened. :/).
    I doubt some of us are going to forget this, even when we do reach April 1st.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I just hope the staff were thinking of something much better than this, otherwise we just blew it (Unless we forget this ever happened. :/).
    I doubt some of us are going to forget this, even when we do reach April 1st.

That's when we play along. That's what I'll be doing anyway. I'll totally play along to increase the seriousness.
    xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    mewthree would probably do something like that anyway. XD;

Years
    Hmm...We'll see, I've never really experienced an April Fools prank in my life. =/
    Imagine if the staff just pretended to stop modding and noobs invaded the forum. XD

Books, are great! Manga especially it has enough drama plus uniqueness to trump books I consider it between books and TV. =P

Army, that Smiley doesn't suit you. XP It's like the old Wal-Mart ads.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Hmm...We'll see, I've never really experienced an April Fools prank in my life. =/
    Imagine if the staff just pretended to stop modding and noobs invaded the forum. XD
    Not sure on this one, but I believe the staff didn't do any modding on April 1st, 2008.

Books, are great! Manga especially it has enough drama plus uniqueness to trump books I consider it between books and TV. =P

Army, that Smiley doesn't suit you. XP It's like the old Wal-Mart ads.
    I favor anime over Manga. Dunno why.

And I actually like .sublime's smiley.

Years
    Oh I'm not good at these things. As I said playing pranks is disrespectful IMO. XD
    Well the pic is good and all, but it's too "happy" with an absurdly dystopian background. =P
    But eh it doesn't matter.

So new topic. What's your favorite Manga/Anime? And Why?
    For me there's a lot and I'm in the current time of looking for a new series to like, but I do need to catch up with Bleach and Fullmetal/Hagaren. But for now I'm obsessed with The Pokemon Special (Adventures) Manga...Due to it's complexity (if imagination is used) and slight touch of environmentalism plus deep villains. ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't read Manga, but I love anime...I'm currently watching Bleach, which has got to be my favorite so far, but I've also watched Naruto, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho. Anime = amazingly entertaining =P

Years
    lol gliga, Thats how I used to be... Until my friend pressured me into reading just ONE series (Naruto) and I only did it to get ahead in the series but now I read mangas If I feel like they're worth my time :3

omg Negiimaaa <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back