• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I generally don't read much.

I'm a good reader though, wonder why.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Uh, I actually don't read manga. The only series I ever had patience to actually finish was Death Note. I would have just watched the anime, but it only showed like, once a week on adult swim, and that was at 11 PM.

But, given the chance that I actually ever come across another series that I actually like, I'd probably prefer to have the book, rather than just reading from over a computer screen. I mean...doesn't that really defeat the entire purpose of reading? ._.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Borders is the only place that sells manga around here. sadly this one dosen't have a ver good slection

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Fruits basket, Tsubasa, Card Captors, Neon Genesis Envagelon (sp), Tokyo mew, mew, and stuff thats not very action packed in my opinion. not very many series that are at least sixteen+ and trying to special order things is a hassle because they're so rude.

Years
    Well reading off the Web doesn't defeat the purpose of reading. (Mangas or whatnot) Since most of the Interwebz generation get their news on the Net or watch stuff on the Web, and read stuff on the Web. =P

Eh Barnes and Nobles is fine for me in terms of manga. But Mangafox.com = <3

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh I'm not good at these things. As I said playing pranks is disrespectful IMO. XD
    Well the pic is good and all, but it's too "happy" with an absurdly dystopian background. =P
    But eh it doesn't matter.

So new topic. What's your favorite Manga/Anime? And Why?
    For me there's a lot and I'm in the current time of looking for a new series to like, but I do need to catch up with Bleach and Fullmetal/Hagaren. But for now I'm obsessed with The Pokemon Special (Adventures) Manga...Due to it's complexity (if imagination is used) and slight touch of environmentalism plus deep villains. ^_^

I would love to read the Pokemon Manga! I don't suppose they're available online? XDD

Other than that, I can't bring myself to read Naruto manga given it doesn't give me the same feel as the anime, plus I'd be ruining future episodes for myself.

Frankly I haven't been that into manga overall, yet I'd still like to read the Pokemon ones.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I would love to read the Pokemon Manga! I don't suppose they're available online? XDD

Other than that, I can't bring myself to read Naruto manga given it doesn't give me the same feel as the anime, plus I'd be ruining future episodes for myself.

Frankly I haven't been that into manga overall, yet I'd still like to read the Pokemon ones.

You can read PokeSpecial here:

https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/363/

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I just can't get into manga for some reason....it isn't as action packed as anime and just doesn't have enough to keep me interested =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back