• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oh yes, he's an excellent speech-giver. That's one thing that I won't miss about Bush...his inability to talk very well XD

'One day, we will be at peace with the ducks.'

The main reason I love Obama is because of his speeches. Bringing the elderly black woman into his victory speech was absolute genius.

Years
    I just can't get into manga for some reason....it isn't as action packed as anime and just doesn't have enough to keep me interested =/
    Yeah well that's what I am like, I got into Anime from watching Dragonball Z when I was younger on TV but I also like to read a bit and as a fan of Manga drawings I really enjoy reading some.
    I keep some Manga for when I travel, I really only buy the Manga that is not an Anime and most unlikely to be.
    I read stuff like The electric tale of Pikachu, Poket Monsters Special Adventures and the new Pokemon 7 which is really good.
    Overall I have to say I enjoy both at different times depending on my mood.

Obama in my opinion is just another American president, there will be no real change, he is going to be nearly as bad as the man who rose with two towers and ended with two shoes. It's good though that there is now a black president for America.

Last edited:
    Years
    Obama in my opinion is just another American president, there will be no real change, he is going to be nearly as bad as the man who rose with two towers and ended with two shoes. It's good though that there is now a black president for America.

Well before we start branding people like that. Let's wait until what happens in the next 4 years.
    There are a lot of Problems that must be tackled, One person cannot do it all alone. We need to take into account the US Congress which makes the laws, The President only is supposed to implement them. We must be patient, that is why many are glad that the youth are getting interested in Politics, due to the need to keep pressure to our elected representatives and be focused at the great task ahead. ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yeah, hopefully Congress will actually do stuff this term, or else not a whole lot is going to chance for the better =/

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I really don't enjoy talking about politics...
    It's not that I don't like our new President, I just don't enjoy the politalk. [Haha, bad pun. xD]

So...I'm gonna start a new topic...
    I'm going to a silent protest against abortion tomorrow. It's called "Never Silence Life".
    It's two hours of peaceful, silent protesting.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Crystal animations are the new thing, sweety.

It's the best thing since sliced stuff.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    How about the sudden fad of everybody using Crystal animation avatars.
    Seriously, what loop am I out of? O_o
    "if you can't beat 'um, join 'um"
    That's what I did last night. Apparently the fad is growing. Just wait until it gets old, then we can all go back to our old avatars.
    Try it, it's fun.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    So far we have Starmie, Farfetch'd, Dewgong, Typlosion, Lapras, Moltres, Azumarill and Tyranitar.

Edit: The Soulja Jeneration is much better.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    There's still plenty more to choose from, .Sublime.
    Pick whichever you want, just as long as it isn't taken.
    Just don't get the horrible ones.

Edit: Houndoom's pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back