• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No.

Erica > Regular Members > Moderators, Super Mods, A-Administrators, Administrators, and Rukario with his fascinating purple name.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    No.

Erica > Regular Members > Moderators, Super Mods, A-Administrators, Administrators, and Rukario with his fascinating purple name.

NO, NO, NO,No NO!

Erica, Andy, Mewthree, Aegis> Us> Supporters> Mods> Etc.> Rukario.

And Rukario, please dont kill me. :P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Fine, I guess we can have Aegis, Andy, and Mewthree be 'over' us.

Also never be a supporter. You lose a 'level' when you donate.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    They're "special". And if we didn't do that, They'd kill us~. But I just had an idea. :D. Hurt and Heal PC Staff. >:D. I think I saw it somewhere. Meh.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    It just barely stopped raining where I lived after probably twenty days straight of bad weather. Usually I enjoy the rain, but was starting to get sick of it. But now it looks like it will get really hot, so I'm going to miss the rain.

Years
    It just barely stopped raining where I lived after probably twenty days straight of bad weather. Usually I enjoy the rain, but was starting to get sick of it. But now it looks like it will get really hot, so I'm going to miss the rain.

Here is a present, you can take some of my rain *Splash Splash* ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's okay out. It's been drizzling on and off all day but I'm not really near a window to notice it so it doesn't bug me.

Today is taking absolutely forever to go by though. ;_; It feels like it should be 1PM or so but it's only 10.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Here is a present, you can take some of my rain *Splash Splash* ^_^
    Well me also being from Limerick will say that it's a drastic change from yesterday!
    it was 25 degress celcius= VERY HOT! I got burnt! Badly. . . and today it's raining...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well me also being from Limerick will say that it's a drastic change from yesterday!
    it was 25 degress celcius= VERY HOT! I got burnt! Badly. . . and today it's raining...
    That's a cold front, where a mass of cold air meets a mass of warm it. It creates rain and storms. It going from hot to raining is not a drastic change, since it can rain when it's hot, and when it rains it cools things off. It's not rare, and does not happen just in Limerick for that matter. Just throwing that out that because for some reason I have met a lot of people who seem to think "It was hot yesterday and now it is raining, it only happens here." And I don't know where they get that logic. Also, the temperature has almost nothing to do with the UV index. The heat doesn't burn you, the radiation does. You don't feel radiation until it has affected you enough.

o.o; I do not mean this in a mean way.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I wish it was 25 degrees here last week. After counting the humidex, it was actually 54 degrees Celcius. @_@

I remember the good old days, when Canada was actually cold, not tropical.

But now it's raining here. xD

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yesterday was something like 27 degrees & I got burned :( It wasn't so hot today, just warm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back