• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Oh yeah? Well I just ate popcorn with buffalo sauce. That is better than your Puny Burger. Now I'm gonna try the next Buffalo level from the sauce brand. In case I tripping burn my tongue, tell my mom it was my dad who forced me.
    Probably is, because you know what, that probably didn't make you race to the bathroom 5 times in 15 minutes.

GO!

Heh. Lox wins all though. LOLOLOL

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm Mexican rooted, spice doesn't give me indigestion :\.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am Irish, and east European (I usually say Russian because I am more Russian that other east european countries but I am a pure mutt.) Spices, and well, anything contributing to any kind of "hot" bothers me :|.

I wish I was Mexican, not for that reason though.They are typically very handsome Wow, did anyone else hear that?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Not to sound racy, but Mexicans are generally ugly, especially the men (at leas the ones I've ever met/seen). The Spanish are the ones I believe you might be referring to who are much more attractive.
    I think I know the differences between Spaniards and Mexicans, especially since I even know the differences in the Spanish language itself. I meant Mexicans and I was judging my opinion off the ones I have met. Also, isn't whether or not someone/some people are handsome and opinion which can very among audiences?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well i guess that was a little off topic but sure why not.
    I'm good i have work in 2 and a half hours! And its 5am i haven't slept yest xD And you?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ooh, that's nice.
    It's 9 Pm over here and I gotta shut my computer now, so I hafta get on my DS Browser to keep posting here on Pokecommunity tonight. |D

Haha, that is exactly what I am doing. It's 11PM right now so like I have a choice♪

BTW, nice sig...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have a laptop of my own and modem so i'm kitted out xD And a ohone with wifi capabilities. [/win]
    ugh work in less than 2 hours and i haven't gone sleep yet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back