• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    "Why don't you try joining another thread, Shane?" "The DCC looks pretty cool, Shane." "It's probably not full of people that'll think you're the Antichrist because someone can't take a joke, Shane."

Shows what I get, huh?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've loved rainbows since before your momma mistook you for a bladder infection! o:<

That's... not even remotely funny. It's okay to say it when you're around people you know, but when you're posting it in public on a forum anyone could see... It's a bit like Cancer jokes: there's a time and place for them.

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
    LOL shoe guy, your quirky SLASH unusual way of wording things makes me chuckle ^^

PS: You may get wrong for adding 'filler' at the end to bump yourself over the 25 character limit =O
    Whoopsie-Daisys. Better fix that before some mod begins to yell at me.

EDIT-Fixed it! :P

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah, your edit definately doesn't look suspiciously like a filler at all. Those silly mods will never know >=D
    What have you got against the amazing cool mods :'(
    Personally i just think they all spend too much time arguing over virtual biscuits...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have nothing against the mods =O

They seem like the sort of people I would take to the pub for a pint share some cake with. Handily edited due to me being underage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back