• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have no idea what you're talking about...

-begins to cut a slice of shamrock and clover-flavoured leprechaun cake-
    Lmao i think it's just the whole bringing people to the pub for a pint. It's just something i always associate with my country (The way you phrased it i mean) Then again lets be honest Irish & English aren't as different as everybody thinks they are! True no?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Lmao i think it's just the whole bringing people to the pub for a pint. It's just something i always associate with my country (The way you phrased it i mean) Then again lets be honest Irish & English aren't as different as everybody thinks they are! True no?

Nah, we all walk around saying "top of the morning" and wearing funny green hats while looking for pots of gold at the end of the rainbow here too we're very friendly people too ^^

=O *Records on video camera* this is going on the front of the forums =3

Yummy

That's everyones' favourite.
    Sooo.. where's my slice?

Here -hands you doggy bag-

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Nah, we all walk around saying "top of the morning" and wearing funny green hats while looking for pots of gold at the end of the rainbow here too we're very friendly people too ^^
    I'd love a big green hat i'd wear it all day at school :P
    And however close i get to the rainbow it moves away...Is this an Irish skill? Chasing rainbows?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    The Irish have always been victims of terrible stereotypes- that we're drunks and bar brawlers.
    It makes me so mad i'm gonna get drunk and punch someone"- The Black Donnellys NBC

That made me laugh ^^

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ah Jaysus lads we don't chase rainbows!!
    Thats what the little people are for! We track them down then still their gold!! Mwahahaha
    How else would we have had a good economy before the downturn?xD

Edit*
    Brilliant quote Snowwy! Haha heard it before

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Ah Jaysus lads we don't chase rainbows!!
    Thats what the little people are for! We track them down then still their gold!! Mwahahaha
    How else would we have had a good economy before the downturn?xD
    So, we kill these little people, and now they have gone into hiding which has not caused the economy to collapse...We must get the little men to breed quicker...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Silly BSH we English don't have stereotypes -puts on top hat and monacle and begins drinking tea, eating scones and watching soccer football ^^
    Oh dear, Limey old chap, what was I thinking?
    *curtsies and sits down to sew some clothes while also eating a scone*

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Silly BSH we English don't have stereotypes -puts on top hat and monacle and begins drinking tea, eating scones and watching soccer football ^^
    =O
    He's an American!
    Stop changing your Heritage you are English and you love your cake!
    Spoiler:
    For anyone with a faint heart dont look k?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back