• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    Heh, very doubtful.

n00bs are like cockroaches: they continue to SPAM even with their heads cut off. :P
    Slogan of the day thats deserve to be in my sig!
    Its like putting a noob in a room with a moderator,come back in a hour the noob has banneded writen on him over 1000s of times

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Random question but if my avatar sends out a message that the bunny gets hurt everytime you do something stupid think i can stop the noobs?
    The bunny is from the Flash music video "Everone Else Has had More Sex than Me", which is why he's banging he head on the floor.

That and noobs don't read. Half of them are trolls anyway, and obvious troll is obvious around here.

Tombstone975

Years
    The bunny is from the Flash music video "Everone Else Has had More Sex than Me", which is why he's banging he head on the floor.

That and noobs don't read. Half of them are trolls anyway, and obvious troll is obvious around here.
    I hear the word Troll but have no idea what it means, Is that like a new term that was inveted here?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Haha, before I saw that post I noticed that my name was in someone's signature....XD

And I think an hour would be too much on the moderator. I mean, I can barely stand a minute! And afterall, we shouldn't be crucifying the mods for n00bs' actions. ^^

Tombstone975

Years
    Haha, before I saw that post I noticed that my name was in someone's signature....XD

And I think an hour would be too much on the moderator. I mean, I can barely stand a minute! And afterall, we shouldn't be crucifying the mods for n00bs' actions. ^^
    Cheers Wolf. XD
    Nahh i would help the mod hahahaha!

Just give me a red marker.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    No, there is a show on the Discovery Channel where this mod has to survive with this nOOb for one week! :O

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I hear the word Troll but have no idea what it means, Is that like a new term that was inveted here?
    No, it's a general Internet term.
    2. (Internet) A person who posts to a newsgroup, bulletin board, etc., in a way intended to anger other posters and to cause drama, or otherwise disrupt the group's intended purpose.

Tombstone975

Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back