• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Actually mods can also ban people by infracting them. When the points reach a certain amount (9-15-18-20), the person gets automatically banned.

SMods+ can ban people from the ModCP, freely choose the lenght of the ban, lift bans, etc.

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    Actually mods can also ban people by infracting them. When the points reach a certain amount (9-15-18-20), the person gets automatically banned.

SMods+ can ban people from the ModCP, freely choose the lenght of the ban, lift bans, etc.
    Sorta like warnings right?

Totally off topic, sorry, but I have to say this.
    No more finals! HOOOORAAAAY!!! =)
    Finals?
    It's not just Admins either. Super Moderators and anything above them can also cast the banhammer.
    Ban hammer I love that term.
    "Look behind you!BANNN!"
    Yeah, I was on another forum and I saw a mod ban someone. O.O
    Yea but apperantly PC isn't the case,eh?

That actually suprises me quite alot. On all other forums I've been on, Mods can ban.
    Its funny because if you took it up with the high staff they would be like,You waste my time BANN!

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lol...interesting topic. But yeah, I've seen people banned before with only moderators logged in. I figured they could just mega-infract them until banishment. Banhammer is an awesome word XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    XD What if PC Supporters could ban, then that would be horrific with so many people able to ban! Everyone would donate so they could ban!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lol....anyone can donate money. Even 10 year olds. Probably not the best idea to sell people mod powers. PC would = mass chaos XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...have you guys been stalking the VIP Board, or it's just that everyone is bringing the same topics recently? XD

And uh, check the second page of the supporter rewards announcement. $2000 = adminship. Liek totally.

Last edited:

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    ...have you guys been stalking the VIP Board, or it's just that everyone is bringing the same topics recently? XD

And uh, check the second page of the supporter rewards announcement. $2000 = adminship. Liek totally.
    That's crazy o___o
    I'd lol if someone where to actually donate that amount of money.
    I would also. =p

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Then, the PC would be very cool looking and retro from all that money! XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If only I had a spare $2000 laying around in my bank account...

But seriously, what if someone ACTUALLY donated that much? O.o

Years
    If only I had a spare $2000 laying around in my bank account...

But seriously, what if someone ACTUALLY donated that much? O.o

I agree. I mean I like PC as much as the next guy...But I can buy a lot of things with $2000 plus get Tier 5. =P
    And with the economy as it is...having $2K lying around is a good thing. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back