• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well,
    I undertand why I got a warning,
    but it's kinda trival. :/

It was because I went:
    "I need to create myself a new theme. [/OFFTOPICLULZCAT]."

It was for not atleast saying one thing related to what we were saying,
    and going off topic. >.>"

---

Anyway, I think I may go with Dark Cloud,
    Though I wonder if anyone has played this game here besides me.
    I guess that warning happens sometimes...

Ridiculous though...

22sa

Years
    Well, I would've been more concered if I had gotten an infraction for something so trivial, but, a warning doesn't really count towards anything, so... yeah.
    Haha...

May I see the warning? :P

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Haha...

May I see the warning? :P

Oh, sure. I don't mind. :3

Spoiler:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I think warnings are a pretty awesome thing. You don't get any points, but at the same time it scares you straight. I feel bad afterwards, but since it was only a warning, no hard feelings, ya know? I dunno, I sorta feel that everyone should get a warning during their time on PC. It's sort of cleansing.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think warnings are a pretty awesome thing. You don't get any points, but at the same time it scares you straight. I feel bad afterwards, but since it was only a warning, no hard feelings, ya know? I dunno, I sorta feel that everyone should get a warning during their time on PC. It's sort of cleansing.

Lol, it worked for me...I got one last October and I've never gotten another \o/

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

I was once banned here a long time ago.

But, thankfully,
    It was for defending gay people. :O

It was a gay marriage thread, and the guy causing the problems by insulting gays left and right was one of the ones not banned.

Well atleast the guy who banned us in this manner has not been a mod for a long time.

22sa

Years

But, thankfully,

It was a gay marriage thread, and the guy causing the problems by insulting gays left and right was one of the ones not banned.

Well atleast the guy who banned us in this manner has not been a mod for a long time.
    lol Who was the mod?

Later Jessica.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

But, thankfully,

Lol, those never end up well =/

Thankies. <3.

Oh lawd, imma go play some Mario Kart.

Bye peoples. x3

Good call bb =P

22sa

Years
    :laug-

You have decreased my laughter!

Oh well.

I can play any type of racing game. :)